Cant install Halo Wars 2

Discus and support Cant install Halo Wars 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install Halo Wars 2 on my pc but when I click to install it only lets me do it for my xbox. How do I install it on my computer please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaylorMiller14, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Cant install Halo Wars 2

I am trying to install Halo Wars 2 on my pc but when I click to install it only lets me do it for my xbox. How do I install it on my computer please help!

:)

TaylorMiller14, Aug 23, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

Do a search for just Halo Wars 2. In the results it should show "Halo Wars 2: Demo, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition" Try clicking the one in the middle and see if that one will start the install for you. I noticed if I choose the standard edition
    it wants to install on the console.
  3. MJewell Win User

can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

Do a search for just Halo Wars 2. In the results it should show "Halo Wars 2: Demo, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition" Try clicking the one in the middle and see if that one will start the install for you. I noticed if I choose the standard
    edition it wants to install on the console.
    ok that worked. It seems odd that the version listed under the game pass is not the one that will allow you to download it...
  4. SamQY Win User

Cant install Halo Wars 2

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?

Open the Microsoft Store on your Windows 10, log in with the account that has the game in the upper right corner of the app, look for the game in the store and install it.
  5. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Halo Wars 2 not available to download on my PC even though it is already purchased on my Xbox

It gets a bit complicated. If you have Gamepass then all should instal. The console will allow you to have Halo 5: Guardian, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars De, Halo Spartan Assault and Halo MCC installed. The PC allows Halo CE, Halo, Halo Forge, Halo Wars 2,
    Halo Wars DE, Halo Wars Spartan Assault, Halo Wars Spartan Strike and Halo MCC to be installed.

As for paying vs. free, the Microsoft Store should handle that. It might need resetting using a cmd prompt at admin level of wsreset. It takes a bit.

I have had to uninstall and redownload MCC to get it to capture all, but it works!

Let us know if you still have problems!
  6. matthewiag Win User

halowars2 beta downloading as legdrop in new xbox one preview?

When its installed the name changes to halo wars 2
Thema:

Cant install Halo Wars 2

1. Cant install Halo Wars 2 - Similar Threads - Cant install Halo

2. 0x00000001and 0x80073D26 error cant install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x00000001and 0x80073D26 error cant install: Tring to install back for blood pc xbox app keep getting his error. ive tried all Microsoft so called fixes nothing reset the app delete the hkey gaming service nothing. dont get why some games...
  3. Halo Master Chief collection installed but game cant find file location

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief collection installed but game cant find file location: As title says I have entire master chief collection installed and playing as of yesterday and then the new "gaming services" update today caused me to have to troubleshoot the game again for 3...
  4. cant install any halo mcc games on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install any halo mcc games on my pc: Every time I try to install halo mcc every halo download says it has an error i have the newest windows updates and met all the requirement if anyone else knows what to do pls help. ...ps...
  5. Cant install Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install Halo MCC: yesterday i was updating it and i shut off my pc for the night, today it tells me that the game updated even if i didnt finish. so i try to start it and it leads me to a microsoft store page where...
  6. Cant Install Halo 3 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install Halo 3 on Xbox 360: Hello! I have a Xbox 360 and a Xbox One S + Live With Gold, a time ago i got Halo 3 (Xbox 360) from Games With Gold. Today i try to install That game on my Xbox 360 but when i open that on Xbox...
  7. cant open or install halo insider anymore

in XboX Insiders
    cant open or install halo insider anymore: any help would be greatly appreciated! its not even showing up in the insider app anymore. strange thing is, its still playable on 1 out of 3 PCs at this point. dont know why that one is...
  8. I cant install halo for PC. I have tried everything. I checked and everything is up to...

in XboX Insiders
    I cant install halo for PC. I have tried everything. I checked and everything is up to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments]
  9. Get a halo warthog code but cant install

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Get a halo warthog code but cant install: Hello i got a code but every time i try to install it says something went wrong error 0x8000000e What can i do? Hnaks for help cdb88399-c640-4bf1-8b62-306fcc1b5836
  10. Cant Install Halo Wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install Halo Wars 2: Every time i try to install Halo wars 2 it cancels the install at 22% with the error code 0x80070570 I have contacted support to try and resolve this but no luck on our end I have tried many...