Can't install mod

Discus and support Can't install mod in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to mod Kingdom Come Deliverance so that I can just save whenever like any normal game, but even though I am the admin of my pc, I have given... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Demonfire737, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Demonfire737
    Demonfire737 Guest

Can't install mod

I'm trying to mod Kingdom Come Deliverance so that I can just save whenever like any normal game, but even though I am the admin of my pc, I have given myself full permission on the "windowsapps" folder, and changed the owner of the game folder to my own
    account, but I still can't move or create folders in said game folder. When I create a folder, a message says "Error 0x8000FFFF Catsdtrophic Failure" and when I try to move a folder in, a message says "The disk is write-protected. Remove the write-protection
    or use another disk". Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

:)

Demonfire737, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Can't install mod

1. Can't install mod - Similar Threads - Can't install mod

2. No puedo instalar un juego [Mod Translation - I can't install a game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo instalar un juego [Mod Translation - I can't install a game]: Cuando desinstale fortnite y lo quise volver a instalar me sale el codigo de error 0x80070570 y me dice instalacion detenida, nadamas me pasa con ese juego por que otros si me deja necesito ayuda....
  3. Can't install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games: I am having a problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC where certain games won't install after I click on the "Install" button. When I click "Install", it will take me to the option of which hard drive...
  4. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 PC + Microsoft Store Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 PC + Microsoft Store Discussion: Hello, I am absolutely annoyed by the microsoft store. A few days ago I wanted to reinstall Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition. First problem I encountered was to even find out how I can reinstall...
  5. Can't change default app install location

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default app install location: I'm trying to download a game on the Xbox app on my d drive but it says its not set up for installing games and when i try to change the default location it doesn't change and says "We couldn't...
  6. Can't install cities skylines from game pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install cities skylines from game pass on PC: Hello, I have the game pass ultimate subscription and according to their online catalog Cities skylines should be in there but when I look it up in the app for PC it isn't even available for...
  7. How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...

in XboX Insiders
    How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/slushe1 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't re-install the xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't re-install the xbox app (beta): I was enjoying Game Pass but most games wouldn't install to my secondary drive, I read in a thread that if you re-installed it to the secondary drive that it would let you install all of the games...
  9. Non riesco ad installare minecraft [Mod translation-I can't install minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco ad installare minecraft [Mod translation-I can't install minecraft]: Salve, volevo scaricare minecraft sul mio computer portatile tramite Microsoft store, ma mi è risultato impossibile perché mi richiedeva di partecipare al programma Windows insider. Ho fatto...
  10. Não consigo instalar nada no meu xbox one nem apps [Mod Translation: I can't install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo instalar nada no meu xbox one nem apps [Mod Translation: I can't install...: Olha esse problema já esta me irritando pois tudo que tento baixar da instalação interrompida Simplesmente tudo desde jogos até apps desde que fiz o hard reset tudo piorou E o pior foi que...