Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition

Discus and support Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after the minecon last year I enrolled in the minecraft insider beta program to see what the new skin customizer looked like. After that I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by super greenj, Jun 14, 2020.

1. super greenj
    super greenj Guest

So after the minecon last year I enrolled in the minecraft insider beta program to see what the new skin customizer looked like. After that I just kinda left it there not playing it. And now I can't get back to the normal bedrock edition. I have unrolled
    from the program, reset it and reinstalled it multiple times, but it just doesn't go back, each time it installs in like 10 seconds (which is way too quick for a 300+ mb game on my internet speed) and just launches it again. What do I do?

:)

super greenj, Jun 14, 2020
  2. GammerThumbs Win User

Wow ok then i dont know. I havent used the bedrock beta on pc. Sorry
  3. GammerThumbs Win User

Wow sorry your having issues. Have you uninstalled the game and held the power button down untill the xbox shuts off? The turned it back on and reinstalled the game?
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  5. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  6. LiamPioli Win User

Xbox One Minecraft Lost World

Hi, thanks your response, however the world was on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft, as that is the only version installed on my Xbox and I have no external storage devices.
Thema:

1. Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition - Similar Threads - Can't install normal

2. Xbox App, loads but can't install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App, loads but can't install games: [img] This is what it looks for me when I try to install a game in the Xbox App, I reset Microsfot store, I reset the Xbox reinstalled the app as well reinstalled windows fresh...
  3. I bought a game on Xbox store but I can't install it on my Xbox 360 E.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on Xbox store but I can't install it on my Xbox 360 E.: I purchased Watch Dogs from my notebook on Xbox website, but when I search for it on my console the option to buy appears, without an option to install it. I tried to turn off and turn on the...
  4. Xbox app can't find install location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't find install location: Hi everyone! I am facing a weird issue with Xbox app on PC, the app does not detect my SSD or my secondary hard drive: [img] When I want to install a game I have this screen: [img] I never...
  5. Can't install Game Pass for PC games to one of my hard drives

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Game Pass for PC games to one of my hard drives: I have 4 drives on my PC. 3 of them are able to have games installed to them, but one is giving me an error every time. In the error details it says that "something unexpected happened" and gives...
  6. I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...: As title, I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the download page. This is something that has changed recently as I did have a number of games...
  7. Can't install any games on gamepass (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any games on gamepass (pc): Every time i try and install a game, i get error code 0x000000001. I've tried to do everything ive read online but to no success. I'm not sure where to go from here....
  8. Can't install content from Game Pass on PC anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install content from Game Pass on PC anymore: So I went to launch a title the other day from Game Pass PC and instead of launching it opened up the Windows Store window. This happened with every title I tried. So I uninstalled the content and...
  9. Can't install my Xbox games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install my Xbox games on PC: I have Sea of Thieves owned on my xbox but when I try to install it through xbox play anywhere on pc there is no option to. The only option is to buy it. Also I'm signed in with the same account...
  10. Xbox app in PC can't find installation unit

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in PC can't find installation unit: Hi, yesterday i payed for the ultimate game pass, but when i try to install a game the app can't find an installation drive 507c8361-23f8-4f43-88e9-d0398bc442e7