Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App

Discus and support Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a key for a game and redeemed it via the Xbox Console Companion app. However when I try to install it in the Microsoft Store, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BentoYeah, Jan 14, 2021.

1. BentoYeah
    BentoYeah Guest

Hi,

I purchased a key for a game and redeemed it via the Xbox Console Companion app. However when I try to install it in the Microsoft Store, the install option is grayed out and claims that I cant install because I dont have an application that is linked to
    my Microsoft account. But I assume that my logged in account in the console companion is enough. What do I do?

Thanks

:)

BentoYeah, Jan 14, 2021
  2. BentoYeah Win User

Nevermind. I sorted it out by downloading another app (Xbox app) that seemed to do the trick
  3. Smwutches Win User

Are you sure the code was for the PC and not the console? Typically that message comes up when you're trying to start a console install and it can't find an Xbox.
  4. BentoYeah Win User

It was a PC/Xbox One key which I assume works for both. When I opened the Companion app I could only find the 'redeem code' button under the Xbox tab however. There was no redeem key button in the Windows tab, but I read somewhere that if you own the game
    you can access it across all platforms so I redeemed it in the Xbox tab. Does this mess things up?
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I can't redeem my Gift Card

You Tried Redeem in Xbox or on Xbox Console Companion App on PC? Try redeem in PC to see and check if the value is in your account too
  6. schnurren Win User

Connecting to windows 10 pc

Thema:

1. Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App - Similar Threads - Cant Install Game

2. cant find an installed game

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find an installed game: I have an installed game on my PC, I logged into the xbox app in another windows account, but I can't find the installed game there, the system prompts me to download it again, how to find the...
  3. Cant install game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install game pass games: I try to download a game from the game pass on windows10 and ever time I start install it gives me an error code with 0x000001 and says it can not install. Any clue how to fix this problem...
  4. I cant install wasteland 3 from XBOX Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant install wasteland 3 from XBOX Game Pass for PC: There is simply a blank box. Any ideas? 49c3c3e0-df93-494f-ba5c-082e8e4e7d3c
  5. Cant install game I just bought from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install game I just bought from microsoft store: I just got a new pc and set up a microsoft account. I just bought minecraft on the microsoft store...it says I now own the game but it won't let me install it b/c it says the account doesn't...
  6. Cant install games of Xbox app in an external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games of Xbox app in an external hard drive: I was trying to install games in an external hard drive because that's what i have it for, the C: disk is only for the OS and other programs that aren't games. When I selected the hard drive where...
  7. cant install any halo mcc games on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install any halo mcc games on my pc: Every time I try to install halo mcc every halo download says it has an error i have the newest windows updates and met all the requirement if anyone else knows what to do pls help. ...ps...
  8. Cant install game even though I have it in physical format

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install game even though I have it in physical format: Hello! I'm having problems with Bioshock 2, I have the Bioshock Collection. I played it Before but uninstalled it. I want to play again the entire collection but only Bioshock 2 doesn't appear...
  9. Cant Install games and app in Series S but works in Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Install games and app in Series S but works in Xbox one: as the title say, I cant install in my Series S, when I start installing a game it stuck at 0%, I tried restarting but it didn't work, a5d7444b-5452-4c25-9b68-da09b118cacd
  10. Cant install Xbox app game pass games on secondary SSD drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install Xbox app game pass games on secondary SSD drive.: Cant install Xbox app game pass games on a secondary SSD drive. Every time I try to download a game on my laptop, even selecting the proper drive the game tries downloading on the primary drive...