Can't Install Sea of Thevies

Discus and support Can't Install Sea of Thevies in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox(Beta) App I keep getting the error code "0x803f8001". I have done everything to try to fix this,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HIghkeywalts, Apr 8, 2020.

1. HIghkeywalts
    HIghkeywalts Guest

When I try to install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox(Beta) App I keep getting the error code "0x803f8001". I have done everything to try to fix this, including using Power shell and restarting, and also Windows Update. Someone please help me.

:)

HIghkeywalts, Apr 8, 2020
  2. HIghkeywalts Win User

I already am signed in with that account.
  3. HaZe_Qc Win User

Hi,

You see the following error code and message when you launch a game or an app on your Xbox One console:

• 0x803f8001
    • Do you own this game or app?
    • If you have a game disc, insert it now. Otherwise, make sure you're signed in to Xbox Live. If you don't have rights for playing it, you'll need to buy it at Microsoft Store.

This may mean we’re having trouble checking usage rights.

Follow the step on this page to help you out

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x803F8001

if this doesnt work i suggest you to contact xbox support here:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Have a nice day

HaZe
  4. YVISCUNHA Win User

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001&ved=2ahUKEwjVs-n2gdfoAhVEDrkGHdNaBS0QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3qi6OpBvZ1RGNDI7HPNqau&cshid=1586286583251
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

didn't work
    Hi,

I can understand your frustration here, but what didn't work?

If the troubleshooting guide I provided didn't work, then the only way to fix this is to either try the repair install of Windows 10 or re-install Windows 10 again from scratch.

The issues you're having is not the Xbox Beta App, it's your Windows install.
  6. Maltmannn Win User

I have had this problem with the game pass for months. I realized the only time that this happens is when I install games to my D drive, but when I install them to my OS drive it works fine. This game pass may be the glitchiest piece of software I've ever
    used. Hands down.
Thema:

1. Can't Install Sea of Thevies - Similar Threads - Can't Install Sea

2. Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened": 1. I've fully updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10. 2. I've reinstalled the Xbox Companion App, Xbox Beta App, Microsoft store 3. Reset the microsoft store. 4. Restarted my...
  3. Não consigo instalar o app Blu-Ray Disc[I can't install the Blu-Ray Disc app]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo instalar o app Blu-Ray Disc[I can't install the Blu-Ray Disc app]: Comprei recentemente um x one e hoje fui testar o leitor dele coçando um dvd pra assistir. Assim que inseri o disco o x box levou para o app Blu-ray Player, na Store, porém ao apertar obter,...
  4. Can't remote install to Xbox One from app or website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't remote install to Xbox One from app or website: I've followed every guide I can find and it won't work. Instant-on is turned on, remote installs are turned on, console is set as my home console. Under default console, there's nothing there. Yet...
  5. I can't install or update games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install or update games: Hello , I'm trying to install Black desert it just freezes on 2.6% and says installation stopped , but when I check bandwidth usage it says that my xbox is downloading and using internet,Tried...
  6. Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...: I have tried everything - updated windows 10, signed in and out of Microsoft account... It works on my brother's identical PC 5efcbd99-c234-40bc-a03d-de5a6f111444
  7. Sea of thieves can't install error

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves can't install error: Good day ! Yesterday i activate my first game pass on pc for which i'm very excited, but there seems to be a problem! My problem is i can't even initialize the install of sea of thieves because...
  8. Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001: When trying to install Sea of Thieves on PC with Game Pass, I always get the 0x00000001 error in the new beta app. When trying to install it via the Window Store is doesn't do anything at all. I...
  9. I can't install sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install sea of thieves: I purchased a Xbox Game Pass subscription and when I try to install the game I can't install sea of thieves the game on its page in the microsoft store, the skill knocks it out:product sea of...
  10. Can't install sea of thieves on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves on pc: I have pre-ordered the game several days ago, but when I click on "play on your PC" in the microsoft store a white screen of microsoft store appear with nothing on it, and I can't do anything. Any...