Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001

Discus and support Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When trying to install Sea of Thieves on PC with Game Pass, I always get the 0x00000001 error in the new beta app. When trying to install it via the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/samurai1226, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001

When trying to install Sea of Thieves on PC with Game Pass, I always get the 0x00000001 error in the new beta app. When trying to install it via the Window Store is doesn't do anything at all. I also tried to change the install storage via windows -> system -> Storage and in the Beta App, but it did not help either.

Installing other games work fine

Anyone got an idea what's going on here?

submitted by /u/samurai1226
    [link] [comments]

/u/samurai1226, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001

1. Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001 - Similar Threads - Can't install Sea

2. New Windows install, can't reload installed games

in XBoX on Windows
    New Windows install, can't reload installed games: Hi, I updgraded my motherboard and did a new install of Win 10 and wiped my primary hard drive only. My Xbox Games store games were installed on a secondary SSD, and the files are still there as...
  3. I can't install Gears 5 in my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Gears 5 in my PC: Hello guys, I can't install Gears 5 from Xbox Game Pass, I try to do it but always appears icon for download it. I tried reinstall xbox app but nothing is change 0bfe777b-2eba-43d3-8bc6-64bfaa83428d
  4. Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app: Hello, All of a sudden I can't download games anymore on the Xbox Beta app for PC. It was working fine then all the downloads stopped at 0%. I've tried uninstalling the Xbox Beta app and now I...
  5. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  6. I can't install or launch Imperator: Rome via the Xbox app for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install or launch Imperator: Rome via the Xbox app for Windows 10: I have the Game Pass for PC and I had Imperator: Rome installed for a while and today I wanted to play it. But the game just didn't launch when I tried. All other installed games were working...
  7. Can't change default app installation drive on Windows 10 for the Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default app installation drive on Windows 10 for the Xbox Beta: I was using this drive to install my games on a previous installation of the system, but I had to format it and now I cannot change the default drive back to this drive because windows finds the...
  8. Can't install Imperator: Rome

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Imperator: Rome: Hello Guys, I have a Xbox Game Pass for PC Subscription and I can't install Imperator: Rome. Actually the game was already installed but it didn't start so I deinstalled it. On attempt to...
  9. I can't install sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install sea of thieves: I purchased a Xbox Game Pass subscription and when I try to install the game I can't install sea of thieves the game on its page in the microsoft store, the skill knocks it out:product sea of...
  10. Can't install sea of thieves on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves on pc: I have pre-ordered the game several days ago, but when I click on "play on your PC" in the microsoft store a white screen of microsoft store appear with nothing on it, and I can't do anything. Any...