Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001

Discus and support Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When trying to install Sea of Thieves on PC with Game Pass, I always get the 0x00000001 error in the new beta app. When trying to install it via the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/samurai1226, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:53 PM.

1. Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001

When trying to install Sea of Thieves on PC with Game Pass, I always get the 0x00000001 error in the new beta app. When trying to install it via the Window Store is doesn't do anything at all. I also tried to change the install storage via windows -> system -> Storage and in the Beta App, but it did not help either.

Installing other games work fine

Anyone got an idea what's going on here?

submitted by /u/samurai1226
    [link] [comments]

/u/samurai1226, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:53 PM
Thema:

Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001

1. Can't install Sea of Thieves (PC) - 0x00000001 - Similar Threads - Can't install Sea

2. I can't download the installer for game pass PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download the installer for game pass PC.: Every time I open the installer from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games This message appears. I've looked over the known issues and I've rechecked my updates several times and...
  3. I'm getting Code: 0x800700B7 with new Xbox Beta App for Windows 10. (Can't install)

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting Code: 0x800700B7 with new Xbox Beta App for Windows 10. (Can't install): When i try to install this app it get this error Code: 0x800700B7. I have spent 3 or 4 hours with some microsoft techs and all we did was reinstall/repair windows which fixed some of my issues,...
  4. Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...: I have installed the Xbox (beta) application, have W10 1903, and can launch the application successfully. However, upon signing into the app the xbox app window goes blank/black and stays that way...
  5. XBox Game Pass Ultimate Can't Install PC Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Ultimate Can't Install PC Games: There are several games that will not install with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I see a red cross circle and get a message "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...
  6. Can't install Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox App) on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox App) on Windows 10: Hello, I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play games on my Windows 10 PC, But I cant install the Xbox Game app! It says that my device is incompatible but I'm running the latest version...
  7. Can't install the xbox BETA launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install the xbox BETA launcher: So yesterday i succesfully downloaded and installed the xbox app on my pc. After closing it down it didn't want to start. I figured i'd need to restart my pc so i closed down for the day. Tried...
  8. Just Got PC Gamepass and Xbox Beta. Can't Get Vampyr To Install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Got PC Gamepass and Xbox Beta. Can't Get Vampyr To Install.: I have been having a great time, just got a bunch of games after taking advantage of the one dollar sign up but now, one of the games that pushed me to be sure I would likely keep the service...
  9. I can't install sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install sea of thieves: I purchased a Xbox Game Pass subscription and when I try to install the game I can't install sea of thieves the game on its page in the microsoft store, the skill knocks it out:product sea of...
  10. Can't install sea of thieves on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves on pc: I have pre-ordered the game several days ago, but when I click on "play on your PC" in the microsoft store a white screen of microsoft store appear with nothing on it, and I can't do anything. Any...