Can’t install spelunky even though I own it

Discus and support Can’t install spelunky even though I own it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I own spelunky on my Xbox one x however when I tried to play it, it came up with the “do you own this game?” Question, so I deleted it and went onto... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Majoritymars5, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Can’t install spelunky even though I own it

I own spelunky on my Xbox one x however when I tried to play it, it came up with the “do you own this game?” Question, so I deleted it and went onto Xbox.com because I couldn’t get it on my Xbox’s Microsoft store, but it came up with “you already own this game” but I don’t, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

submitted by /u/Majoritymars5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Majoritymars5, Feb 20, 2020
  2. B0NE DUDE Win User

which arcade titles are worth the $$?

Also highly recommend Spelunky too (even though its multiplayer offline)
  3. Mexicola1984 Win User

This Weeks DotW.. Spelunky for 480 in app

Spelunky is one difficult game, be warned, fantastic though
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

I can’t access my dlc even though I own a season pass?

Hello!

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We recommend refreshing your profile by
    removing it and adding it again. Additionally, we recommend powering down your console, unplug the console and router for five full minutes, and try again. These steps should be helpful in getting all your
    settings refreshed and accessing the content. Thank you.
  5. Brookejoanne Win User

I can’t download Overwatch on my Xbox One S

Ok, but why can’t I even install it then?
  6. onsamyj Win User

Panzer Dragoon Orta is not on Game Pass in Europe

Now I can install it, but can’t play it anyway ‘cause “I don’t own it“. *sigh*
Thema:

Can’t install spelunky even though I own it

1. Can’t install spelunky even though I own it - Similar Threads - Can’t install spelunky

2. DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3: Hello, yesterday I bought Ultimate Evil Diablo collection, but I am still not able to play Necromancer. In the game, it says that I have to buy it to play it, however in Xbox store it says that I...
  3. Can’t install 360 games digitally through the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install 360 games digitally through the xbox store: As an example of the problem I am having. In the free games with gold there is Lego Star Wars II, I will go to “see the price” to download the game but when I press “continue” a message pops up...
  4. Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490: Anyone know how to resolve this issue? Fortnite updated briefly and now I get ‘Something went wrong’ and the error code above. Fortnitr just doesn’t install. Never had any problems before. I...
  5. Why can’t I install the purchased DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install the purchased DLC?: Hello. I’ve purchased Destiny 2’s Forsaken & Shadowkeep and I don’t seem to be able to install them? when I view them on the Store it shows me ‘Buy’. Where can I download them exactly?!...
  6. I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App: I got the email inviting me to participate in the beta. When I go to the Google Play store on my Android tablet, it says my device is not compatible with the software. It’s an older tablet, but...
  8. Can’t install PC Games

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t install PC Games: It says error when I try to install pc games can you please fix this? problem immediately thank you. My mom is not paying you 200 bucks a year for a error. submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link]...
  9. Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.: So, yea, I pretty much can’t download the game. It keeps on cancelling the download and it’ll go on another cycle after a minute aprox. I tried to install the game on both of my xbox x & s...
  10. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...