Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One

Discus and support Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One, selecting the (xbox 360) game from the Gold menu, takes me to its store page, then nothing,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcade Hustle, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One

Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One, selecting the (xbox 360) game from the Gold menu, takes me to its store page, then nothing, there's an option to See Price, then it takes me to a Purchase/Cancel menu, and nothing...

Help please, I want to play Tekken!

:)

Arcade Hustle, Jan 13, 2020
  2. RolandTamas Win User

Thanks ...when i try buy it, it redirect mi the uk store, where i can't set billing information, because the state is set permanently United Kingdom, and I' am from Slovakia. In live account i have correct Slovak billing info. Other games i can purchase
    without problem, only with this one i have problem.
  3. Develps Win User

Same happened to me, when I press the purchase button and it doesn't do anything but I found out that if you wait for maybe 5 or 8 seconds, it will cooperate and it will accept your order.
  4. erazo148913 Win User

Thanks ...when i try buy it, it redirect mi the uk store, where i can't set billing information, because the state is set permanently United Kingdom, and I' am from Slovakia. In live account i have correct Slovak billing info. Other games i can
    purchase without problem, only with this one i have problem.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Is the first time i got this problem too. Last month I purchased all games without problem
  5. erazo148913 Win User

Hi,

I just resolved this issue. I'm from Colombia and my credit card is from here, but for some reason, my xbox profile was set to be in US.

So, when I tried to purchase the game over my local marketplace, the banner where Microsoft checked the payment info was in english (it was using US Store)

So, the easy solution is using a PayPal account (as an expert told me) or changing your xbox profile region matching your payment option region.

I used the second one beceause paypal wasn't available for me.

Sorry if bad english, i hope this can help you.
  6. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

I have almost the same problem, in my case if you let me advance in the purchase but at the end it sends me an error that it could not be completed
Thema:

1. Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't Install Tekken

2. No puedo instalar juegos [I can't install games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo instalar juegos [I can't install games]: Hola, tengo un xbox one, cuando quiero comprar juegos de xbox 360 me sale "error, intente nuevamente mas tarde". Hace 1 semana vengo intentandp descargar crackdown, too human y hoy intente con...
  3. Xbox has trouble installing certain games & Xbox can't leave Insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox has trouble installing certain games & Xbox can't leave Insider program: The post is split up into two parts, PART A is for the issues around installing certain games. PART B is for trying to leave the preview program. PART A. Hello, I'm having issues with...
  4. No puedo instalar un juego que Microsoft facturó y cobró!!! [I can't install a game that...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo instalar un juego que Microsoft facturó y cobró!!! [I can't install a game that...: Hola, necesito ayuda, hace poco compre Red Dead Redemption 2 edición especial en descuento al usar la suscripción ultimate, mi ultimate ha caducado, pero aunque compré el juego no me deja...
  5. No puedo Instalar Crackdown 2 en xbox one[I can't install Crackdown 2 on xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo Instalar Crackdown 2 en xbox one[I can't install Crackdown 2 on xbox one]: No voy a tardar pero tengo un xbox one s, he intentado instalar crackdown 2 y too human y ninguno deja instalar ya que pude descargar crackdown 1 y esos no y me tira el siguiente mensaje como se...
  6. Gears of War 3 won't launch and I can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 won't launch and I can't install: All of a sudden, I can't play Gears 3 on my Xbox One S or another Regular Xbox One in the house, regardless of the fact that I both own it digitally (since Judgement came out) and I have Games...
  7. Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.: I did a fresh install of Win 10 pro. Now the Xbox app can't see the games installed on drive D. I also can't change the default drive due to an error. I have already tried the access controls in...
  8. i can't re install an unninstalled game (pre ordered)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't re install an unninstalled game (pre ordered): hi, i hope someone can help me with this: i pre ordered spongebob battle for bikini bottom rehydrated two months ago, but today when i tried to play it, i received this message "To play this,...
  9. Can't install owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install owned game: When I bought my Xbox it came with a code for Halo: Master Chief Collection. I installed it played it for a while then uninstalled it for more space. I recently bought a storage device but now it...
  10. Tekken 6 for xbox 360 can't download and install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken 6 for xbox 360 can't download and install: I have bought this game online but it always stops the download at around 80% and restarts. I've cleared the cache, tried to restart the download a few times but it doesn't work. I have plenty of...