Cant install the game on my Xbox one!!

Discus and support Cant install the game on my Xbox one!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant install It only take 3% then it says the disk is dirty or broken! I go to the shop and get another disk but same problem whit that disk?? What is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SincererLyric9, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Cant install the game on my Xbox one!!

• Cant install It only take 3% then it says the disk is dirty or broken! I go to the shop and get another disk but same problem whit that disk?? What is the problem??

:)

SincererLyric9, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Install problem

I have a strange problem with my Xbox one, i recently bougth a digital INDIE game, but after i bougth it i cant install it, Even my re-install games on harddisk i cant install however physical games works to install. Why cant i install digitally?

I newly visited dad and bringed my xbox, so i pulled out my external harddisk but that cant be the problem, rigth?

PLEASE HELP

Killalotz8888, Dec 28, 2014
  3. cant download nexflix

hi so i cant download Netflix on my xbox one it the only app/game i cant install what can i do?

DudeiamthatDude, Dec 28, 2014
  4. bd58e819-44f5-41d7-a Win User

Can I play any xbox one oxbox 360 game offline

I cant play any xbox one or all xbox 360 backward compatible games like FF13 retail disc no longer plays on the xbox one.Is my xbox one cant play any xbox 360 or xbox one games and why an force game update while it installing.
  5. Germangamr91 Win User

trouble installing

It was on my Xbox 360, I have not tried it on my Xbox one yet. no errors just that the disk cant be read. all my other 360 games install fine
  6. angelus3889 Win User

Titanfall season pass

Firstly thanks for the replies. Ive turned on my xbox one this morning and the season pass is back sitting waiting to be installed at my games and apps between my game install and my saved game. Yes it says on the xbox store that ive already installed it
    to my console and is faded out. My mate has got the same issue so im assuming that it isnt be connected to the game yet but you can purchase it and install to console but cant install to game.
  7. bd58e819-44f5-41d7-a Win User

Can I play any xbox one oxbox 360 game offline

The game cant be install and why does the xbox one has to be online only.Do you force the xbox one to be online gaming console only or there games has to be offline.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User
Thema:

Cant install the game on my Xbox one!!

1. Cant install the game on my Xbox one!! - Similar Threads - Cant install game

2. Cant install games on Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on Gamepass: I have Gamepass Ultimate membership. I have never had any problems before. Today I couldnt start any games that I had installed som I uninstalled and tried to install again. Now I cant install...
  3. Redownloading a game on my xbox, cant start installing it on a different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloading a game on my xbox, cant start installing it on a different xbox: The title really says it all, I redownloaded a game on one xbox, I tried to redownload it on the same account on a different xbox, but when I went to redownload it, microsoft store is trying to...
  4. Purchased a game from Microsoft Store and i cant install it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game from Microsoft Store and i cant install it: Yesterday I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft app store and I can verify that I have in fact bought it, however I am unable to install it onto my laptop and I don't know what I can do to fix this...
  5. ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros

in XBoX on Windows
    ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros: soo i´ve been trying to install phoenix point but its getting erros from time to time the error code is 0x8024001e its saying to wait i few minutes but it has been hours and i cant downloud the...
  6. I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook: i have recently gotten a chromebook that has bluetooth support and the google play store. i try searching for the xbox game streaming app but nothing shows up. i am guessing that it isnt...
  7. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  8. Cant instal games on PC with XBOX Ultimate Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant instal games on PC with XBOX Ultimate Pass: Hi there I have purchased a XBOX that came with a 2 year XBOX Ultimate Pass I have downloaded ARK to the XBOX fine, but when I go to Microsoft Store on PC and click Install on My Device I am not...
  9. Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass: I'm having trouble installing xbox games, I've made all the recommendations I looked for in the forums and nothing solves, everything is updated, I need a surgical solution...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account: Okay I joined xbox game pass for Pc for a 1$ Canadian. Installed game pass Pc Beta App Made sure Windows is up to date. Ran the App When I click on sign in..it refreshes and goes back to app...