Can´t install XBox(Beta) App

Discus and support Can´t install XBox(Beta) App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and can not install the corresponding beta app. Everytime it say´s "Windows is offering the May 2019... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dazzle1080p, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Dazzle1080p
    Dazzle1080p Guest

Hello,

I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and can not install the corresponding beta app.

Everytime it say´s "Windows is offering the May 2019 update for compatible devices, but your device is not ready for it yet.".

I upgraded Windows (Windows 10 Pro / v.1803 / Build 17134.765) and I do not understand why I can not install it.

Please answer.

:)

Dazzle1080p, Jun 12, 2019
  2. EgregioussCornrow Win User

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Dazzle1080p,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

You'll need to have Windows 10 version 1903. Go into your system settings and go to Update & security and check for updates. I recommend checking out https://support.microsoft.com/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-update for more assistance on making sure
    your Windows OS is up to date.
  4. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Hi Dazzle10800p

I also bought the new xbox gamepass ultimate and don't worry xbox gamepass beta is included. You don't need to install the app.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

Are you using the Xbox Beta app to install Gears 5? You need to use the Xbox Beta app, not the Windows Store app.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Is her One S enrolled in the Insider Program? She may not be but if the console was pre owned by someone who is in the insider program and the avatar beta app is installed, she will have it.

Xbox One original, Xbox One S and Xbox One X all can install the avatar beta app, it is not console specific. Check the Insider Hub App and enroll if it shows up for your ring.
Thema:

1. Can´t install XBox(Beta) App - Similar Threads - Can´t install Beta

2. DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!: Dear Mr Na della: I am a hardcore gamer.I love playing Friday the 13th online. My concern is the game is being corruptied! Friday the 13th has up to 7 counselors .The problem is "PARTY CHAT" here...
  3. I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One: Hi there: I hope you can help me, I tried to download Roblox on my Xbox one and when I go to the store It just show a bottom that said "redeem code" but It doesn´t allow me to use any code, then...
  4. sea of thieves says that i can´t join any sessions after installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves says that i can´t join any sessions after installation: sea of thiefs says that I do not allowed to join any sessions and ask me to check my account settings. what to do. 193ae951-389e-4623-a52b-cbc6a4911ade
  5. I can`t run new instaled games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t run new instaled games: Hello, i can´t run any game witch i bought. For example - LEGO Star Wars: TCS - show loading screen and then game go back to menu. There is no error, or nothing else - why ? Is there some logs...
  6. Can`t install Forza Horizon 3 Code:0x80073D0D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can`t install Forza Horizon 3 Code:0x80073D0D: Ich benötige Hilfe, weil ich Forza Horizon 3 nicht installieren kann und mir der Support nicht helfen möchte und auch die Verantwortung einfach abdrückt. Ich möchte am liebsten bei soviel...
  7. I install dead space 3 in my xbox one and i 100% sure my online pass is ok but can t use it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I install dead space 3 in my xbox one and i 100% sure my online pass is ok but can t use it: i try to take it from the store but it write Online pass isn t available 76ae9800-50ce-49f1-aa2b-29bc739e838d
  8. I can´t install my wired xbox-one controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t install my wired xbox-one controller: Hi. I have a "PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One" which does not allow me to install any driver for use in my Windows 7 home premium 64x. How could I fix it? Thanks for your help...
  9. Bought the game but can`t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game but can`t install: Hi friends, I bought Battlefield Premium on 12/17/2015 with my credit card on live. Today I try to install it but for my surprise the game wasn`t at my list game. I When I go to the game at the...
  10. Can´t Install the new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t Install the new update: Hey, i´ve been trying for some hours to get the new Xbox Update. But when the Update is around 50% of Step 1 an error occures with the error code : 0x800705B4 0x00000000 0x90060005 . My Xbox is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install xbox beta app

2. i cant install xbox beta app

3. cant instal xbox beta app

4. cant install Xbox (Beta) app,
  5. i cant install the xbox (beta) app