Can't install Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox App) on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't install Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox App) on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play games on my Windows 10 PC, But I cant install the Xbox Game app! It says that my device is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DXYSAMMY, Jun 13, 2019.

1. DXYSAMMY
    DXYSAMMY Guest

Hello, I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play games on my Windows 10 PC, But I cant install the Xbox Game app! It says that my device is incompatible but I'm running the latest version of windows! Windows
    10 Pro, Version 1809, OS build 17763.529

This is what it says:

Can't install Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox App) on Windows 10 [​IMG]

And here is my windows version:

Running latest version:

:)

DXYSAMMY, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't install Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox App) on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't install Game

2. GamePass Ultimate issue - can't install best games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Ultimate issue - can't install best games: All the best games in the Xbox Game Pass List (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games?xr=shellnav) like Gears of War 4, Forza 4, etc. have their own custom web pages. I have GamePass...
  3. Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store: I can't install game pass pc games using the xbox beta app. It always says "Play game with game pass" as if I didn't have the subscription. I can only download games through the microsoft...
  4. I can't download the installer for game pass PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download the installer for game pass PC.: Every time I open the installer from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games This message appears. I've looked over the known issues and I've rechecked my updates several times and...
  5. XBox Game Pass Ultimate Can't Install PC Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Ultimate Can't Install PC Games: There are several games that will not install with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I see a red cross circle and get a message "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...
  6. Can't install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games: I have had this happen with multiple games and DLCs now, and quite honestly it's making me super mad. I buy games or DLCs and there is always a chance it won't install. I have tried everything,...
  7. can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc: I got the Xbox game pass and my understanding was that I would be able to install and play any "Xbox play anywhere" game on my pc but I can only get like 10 games to give me the option. [img]...
  8. Kann spiel nicht instaliren [Translate] Can't install game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kann spiel nicht instaliren [Translate] Can't install game: Ich hatte das spiel schon gespielt aber ich wollte es mir mal wieder instaliren und dann kamm auf den instaliren knopf ein kreis mit einen strich durch und ich konnte es nicht instaliren (ist...
  9. Can't install or update games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or update games on Xbox One X: Since yesterday I'm unable to install updates or install new games. Basically downloads stay at 0.00% and then after some time switch to "download stopped". I have tried to hard reset, factory...
  10. Why can't I install disc games offline on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install disc games offline on my Xbox One S?: I perfer digital games over disc because of a couple of reasons. One of those reasons is that I tried installing a disc game offline without the internet but when it reaches halfway or so, It says...