Cant install Xbox Insider on My Series X

Discus and support Cant install Xbox Insider on My Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Everytime i try to install Xbox Insider Program on my Series X, it is stuck at 0% and like 300kps download speed. Is this a known issue? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TogerMutt, Sep 2, 2021.

1. /u/TogerMutt
    /u/TogerMutt Guest

Everytime i try to install Xbox Insider Program on my Series X, it is stuck at 0% and like 300kps download speed. Is this a known issue?

submitted by /u/TogerMutt
    [link] [comments]

/u/TogerMutt, Sep 2, 2021
  2. REK 1 Win User

Xbox one external harddrive

Yes but cant install xbox series x games, they have to be installed on the ssd. All others games will and can run off of external drive
  3. Ctcmdercody Win User

Game not transferring to my series X

Since I got a series X. My borderlands 3 game would not appear in my series X ready to install section. I have it on my Xbox one but it just doesn't appear on the series X for some reason. It's all under the same account as well
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  6. massive183 Win User

Xbox series X

I'm reading it as that is the issue, a lot of people are downloading the one version not the series x version and that's what the issue is meant to be as the act vison did not take on microsoft's smart delivery. some how people are actually installing the
    one version and not the X.

that been said mine series x was fine till they did the update and my friends did exactly the same on a separate update also try turning of ray tracing inside the games menus for time being too.
Thema:

1. Cant install Xbox Insider on My Series X - Similar Threads - Cant install Insider

2. 0x00000001and 0x80073D26 error cant install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x00000001and 0x80073D26 error cant install: Tring to install back for blood pc xbox app keep getting his error. ive tried all Microsoft so called fixes nothing reset the app delete the hkey gaming service nothing. dont get why some games...
  3. Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app: I have sea of thieves on my xbox one which is where i started out but now that I have a pc I log into the same account and cant install it on here? any help would be appreciated...
  4. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: Hello, I had to update Grounded, but it didnt work so I uninstalled it. Now I cant install it, because it says I need to update it. But I dont have the game. Can you guys help me...
  5. Cant Install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install Forza Horizon 5: So i have played Forza Horizon 5 for some time now and i reset the game in the windows settings because i wanted to, and now i cant install the game again in the xbox application! It just says "...
  6. Cant install games on xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on xbox app on pc: Hello, Ive been trying to install games from the Xbox app and microsoft windows store whenever I try I get an error code " 0x00000001" I've done what the support website says which is to check...
  7. Cant install back my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install back my game: I uninstalled my game because it kept on crashing. I wanted to uninstall and install it back but I can't install it back it says that I have to buy the game again....
  8. cant install EA play PC games

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant install EA play PC games: so im getting a problem and i cant find a solution with EA support, they are saying its a Microsoft issue causing it. I have the xbox ultimate pass and when I try to connect the ea app I get an...
  9. i cant install games on the microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant install games on the microsoft store: I think it has something to do with the admin setup anyway i click install and nothing happens for example it didnt work with minecraft launcher and I am alowed to fix it but idk how...
  10. cant open or install halo insider anymore

in XboX Insiders
    cant open or install halo insider anymore: any help would be greatly appreciated! its not even showing up in the insider app anymore. strange thing is, its still playable on 1 out of 3 PCs at this point. dont know why that one is...