can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

Discus and support can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the Xbox game pass and my understanding was that I would be able to install and play any "Xbox play anywhere" game on my pc but I can only get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MJewell, May 16, 2019.

1. MJewell
    MJewell Guest

I got the Xbox game pass and my understanding was that I would be able to install and play any "Xbox play anywhere" game on my pc but I can only get like 10 games to give me the option.

can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc [​IMG]
    For
    example here is halo wars 2.

can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc [​IMG]
    but
    it wont let me install. I don't have an Xbox and I don't have one since my pc blows consoles away. I was hoping game pass would allow me to play more titles on my pc. Are there really only like 10 games for PC or am I doing this wrong?

:)

MJewell, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc - Similar Threads - can't install play

2. Can't install or play PES 2018 even though I have a valid Game Pass subscription. I only have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install or play PES 2018 even though I have a valid Game Pass subscription. I only have ...: Can't install or play PES 2018 even though I have a valid Game Pass subscription. I only have options "Buy" and "Trial Owned". Please help me play this as it is a Game Pass game. Thank you....
  3. EVERSPACE xbox play anywhere can't install the game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    EVERSPACE xbox play anywhere can't install the game on pc: HELLO, I bought today the game EVERSPACE on Microsoft website and it supposed to work on xbox as well as on pc; I had no problem playing on my xbox but can't manage to install it on my pc; as I...
  4. COD: Black Ops 3 DLC packs installed but can't play on XBox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Black Ops 3 DLC packs installed but can't play on XBox1: DLC Packs from season pass and additional purchases will not play on Call of Duty Black Ops 3. Anyone else run into this? I've uninstalled all content and reinstalled it and still cannot play the...
  5. Can't play an installed game while another downloads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play an installed game while another downloads.: My Xbox One S is the Battlefield 1 bundle. I installed Mafia III from a disc but won't let me play anything while other things are downloading. What do I do now? c60c48b2-5bf7-492e-ae66-ad27624e9860
  6. I can't play GTA V because the the installation isn't finished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play GTA V because the the installation isn't finished: I can't play GTA V because there isn't any installation, but it's not true because in category Installation everything is OK? What hapenned? What should I do? 4a8f3e2b-2233-4743-b2fa-0db72604c880
  7. EVERSPACE xbox play anywhere can't install the game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    EVERSPACE xbox play anywhere can't install the game on pc: HELLO, I bought today the game EVERSPACE on Microsoft website and it supposed to work on xbox as well as on pc; I had no problem playing on my xbox but can't manage to install it on my pc; as I...
  8. I can't install a game I've played for

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install a game I've played for: Hi guys I need a bit of help. I bought Sonic forces on the 8th November and after playing a few hours for 3 days I turned it off and came back to it on 12th November. I got an error message...
  9. XB1 X sees external drive but can't play any game installed to it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 X sees external drive but can't play any game installed to it.: This will be the 4th Xbox I've used with my 4tb WB My Book. My original Day One edition, Halo Edition and XB1 S never had a single issue using the drive. When changing to a new console it was a...
  10. I can't play or uninstall a game. Plus there are to updates I can't install.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play or uninstall a game. Plus there are to updates I can't install.: I have a boy and his blob installed on my console. It won't let me play it and it won't let me uninstall it so I can reinstall it incase its corrupted. I have the space. Nothing else seems to have...