Cant install

Discus and support Cant install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] i just now purchased nba 2k20 every time i try to install it wont get past 3.4% what do i do i been trying to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuintonHunt1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. QuintonHunt1
    QuintonHunt1 Guest

Cant install

I'm [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] i just now purchased nba 2k20 every time i try to install it wont get past 3.4% what do i do i been trying to install it all day and im offline

:)

QuintonHunt1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

cant install

Hi there deen,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Beta App on PC. I recommend checking out the following article for more information:
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

If the issue persists:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
  3. deen matti Win User

cant install

maybe its my laptop

my specs are

gpu:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB

CPU:Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50Hz

MEMORY: SK Hynix 8.0 GB

i have windows 10 home,64-bit

and directX runtime version:12.0
  4. j3zu5 Win User

cant install

i`ve tried install via microsoft store
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

cant install

Do you have an Xbox and are you using the same sign in on your PC? I assume you are trying to download via the Xbox App on windows 10
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

cant install

Man my console was like this the other day. I couldnt download anything. I ended up having to wait until the next day to do so. I am part of the insider program though.
Thema:

Cant install

1. Cant install - Similar Threads - Cant install

2. Unknown Available in drive selections and cant install....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown Available in drive selections and cant install....: We install games on selected drives and there are no drives available to select and the install button wont work. 8e82307c-1dde-4cd3-9a72-b5a3679f0e55
  3. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  4. Cant Install Games Drive Unknown

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Install Games Drive Unknown: Whenever I want to install a game I cant because no drive is recognize, for any other task on my computers drive works fine, and there is plenty of space, previously installed games work fine....
  5. I cant install Sling TV app on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Sling TV app on Xbox One X: Like the headline states, I cannot install Sling TV. It goes straight to an ad then to an error. I cannot even find that app to install the application. 5d48b948-50fb-4bed-905c-e65b62d51d29
  6. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

in XboX Insiders
    Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc: When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just freezes my computer from both download links. i...
  7. Xbox beta cant find installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta cant find installed games: Hello, i have my OS and my installed games in 2 separate hard drives because space, and recently i have reinstalled w10, but now xbox beta cant find my games that i previously installed in my...
  8. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  9. Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...: Please Help. I am connected to my Microsoft account. i have the Xbox companion app on my pc. when i want to install a game its greyed out and when i check all my devices to install nothing is...
  10. Cant install games on PC Gamepass beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on PC Gamepass beta: Hi, Im currently having issues with downloading/installing any game on the PC. I installed FM2019 and Worms fine, then I tried to install Forza and it instantly went to 50% and gave an error...