Cant install

Discus and support Cant install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] i just now purchased nba 2k20 every time i try to install it wont get past 3.4% what do i do i been trying to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuintonHunt1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. QuintonHunt1
    QuintonHunt1 Guest

Cant install

I'm [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] i just now purchased nba 2k20 every time i try to install it wont get past 3.4% what do i do i been trying to install it all day and im offline

:)

QuintonHunt1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. j3zu5 Win User

cant install

i`ve tried install via microsoft store
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

cant install

Do you have an Xbox and are you using the same sign in on your PC? I assume you are trying to download via the Xbox App on windows 10
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

cant install

Hi there deen,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Beta App on PC. I recommend checking out the following article for more information:
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

If the issue persists:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
  5. deen matti Win User

cant install

maybe its my laptop

my specs are

gpu:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB

CPU:Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50Hz

MEMORY: SK Hynix 8.0 GB

i have windows 10 home,64-bit

and directX runtime version:12.0
  6. j3zu5 Win User

cant install

bought xbox live & game pass, still cant install game
Thema:

Cant install

1. Cant install - Similar Threads - Cant install

2. Bought a Game and cant install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Game and cant install.: Hi, I just bought Minecraft on my windows laptop through the Microsoft store, when I clicked for it to install it on my device it said that it couldn't install and that I needed to sign in to a...
  3. I cant install any games?

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant install any games?: I have a Canadian account and when I looked at installing on Xbox it says my email and United States how do I fix this? 7cfefa30-143e-4ad7-aec4-17ab5c3e2ae7
  4. cant install xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install xbox beta app: i cant install xbox beta app on my pc, when i try to press install button, it doesnt allow to press button. my specs- windows 10 pro 1909 update i3-8100 (4c/4t) 8gb ram 500gb ssd gtx 1660ti...
  5. Cant install games from Xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (help)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games from Xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (help): So i have a problem. I cant install forza horizon 4 from xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (windows 10 64bit). My mom has the game pass on her account but she manages (family adminitrator) my xbox...
  6. I cant install the Minecraft that gets updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install the Minecraft that gets updates: I have MINECRAFT XBOX ONE Edition this version no longer recives updes. If you go into the game and go to Help and Options itsays "Downlod the ltest version of MINECRAFT FREE" itthentakes you to...
  7. Cant install via xbox beta pc app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant install via xbox beta pc app: So im trying to install forza horizons 4 and i cant get my speed above 240KB/s. I have 100mbps internet... ive tried messing with delivery optimization, group policy, reset microsoft store,...
  8. erro 0x800704c6, não consigo instalar nada / cant install anything

in XBoX on Windows
    erro 0x800704c6, não consigo instalar nada / cant install anything: Hi, since around 26 may 2020 i couldnt install any game from xbox (beta) pc, not sure what is the problem since i already tried some stuff like reset connection, repair and reinstall xbox(beta),...
  9. Cant get windows store apps to install on the right drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant get windows store apps to install on the right drive: when i click the install button in the windows store nothing happens but i can get it to install on my c drive by pressing the 3 dot button and having install that way. when done this way it...
  10. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store: I cant install minecraft dungeons on my laptop, has been 3 days and microsoft didnt fix yet. [img] 7547b08a-8229-4501-b6f7-1c5bea030331