CAN’T INSTALL.

Discus and support CAN’T INSTALL. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everything works except when it comes to installing Games and apps off the Microsoft store and game pass. I can purchase the game from the store and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASSASSIN131399, Apr 20, 2021.

1. CAN’T INSTALL.

Everything works except when it comes to installing Games and apps off the Microsoft store and game pass. I can purchase the game from the store and game pass but it doesn’t install It doesn’t pop up in the queue it doesn’t do anything when I click install nothing happens.

Please someone help i’ve been dealing with this for a week. I did everything I could under the sun but it still doesn’t work. I believe it’s something with my Microsoft account not connecting to the server properly but when I go and check nothing is wrong.

I just don’t know what to do anymore some please help me fix this issue please.

:)

ASSASSIN131399, Apr 20, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Installing games from disc question

If its a full game download you don`t need the disc at all.

i wouldn`t bother installing the disc you have either ,prior to activating the code.

i can`t be sure ,but it may not allow you to install the download version if you already have the game installed on your drive.
  3. Semprontag Win User

Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games

Thx for your reply.

I updated just now. But i can`t install the Games. The button is greyed out. I have free space and i can install some titles from the basic games pass. But vampyr is didn`t working.
  4. Gamezone1986 Win User

Xbox One still has DRM.

How many times do I have to say it? You can`t download the updates on a USB drive and install them. Microsoft doesn`t provide us with that option.
  5. FistswivUrToes Win User

Backing up my games

You can`t back up/copy your games its illegal,you can install to the hard drive to save wear and tear.
  6. maxen Win User

HELP - Minecraft Story Mode chapter 5 update not installing - USB stick issue?

Thema:

CAN’T INSTALL.

1. CAN’T INSTALL. - Similar Threads - CAN’T INSTALL

2. Can’t install The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t install The Outer Worlds: Like several other people, I can’t install “The Outer Worlds;” however, the circumstances for me are different, so the solutions given to other people don’t address my problem. I bought the disk...
  3. Can’t install the dlc’s for the Xbox 360 version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install the dlc’s for the Xbox 360 version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on Xbox one: Ive tried downloading them from in the game but it says the store is unavailable, Ive tried buying them from the Xbox One store, but it says that its unavailable. When i try to manage the...
  4. Can’t install games on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t install games on my laptop: I can’t install games on my new gaming laptop from the xbox app. I have gamepass ultimate, I logged into my xbox account, I tried to installed games from the xbox app that my laptop should be able...
  5. Can’t install Red Dead Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Red Dead Online: hi. i just bought red dead online off the xbox store and it wont let me install it. it says that i need a disc in order to continue the installation but i didnt think you needed one. error code...
  6. Can’t Install From Web Store Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Install From Web Store Xbox Series X: I can’t install games, dlc or passes to my Xbox Series X from the Microsoft web store. I can see my PC when there are PC versions of a game, and both my Xbox Ones. The Series X doesn’t show in the...
  7. Xbox Series X can’t install games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can’t install games: Hello, I have games currently installed on my xbox series X however when i go to install any new games i am getting the error below (example) Clear some space on internal. Mass Effect andromeda...
  8. Can’t install Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Minecraft: I have been having an issue where my minecraft is installing and it will always stop at 95% and say the installation has stopped. I have tried everything i have thought of just need some proper...
  9. “Updates & downloads” menu not visible, can’t connect for remote installs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Updates & downloads” menu not visible, can’t connect for remote installs: I’m trying to install games remotely on an Xbox One S via the Game Pass app. The app cannot detect my console. I’m attempting to troubleshoot using the steps on this page. * My console is set to...
  10. Can’t install hollow knight on my pc with the Microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t install hollow knight on my pc with the Microsoft store: I bought Hollow knight on xbox and it says I have it on the microsoft store but when I try and install it it only gives me the option to install it on my xbox. Any advice?...