Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s

Discus and support Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. My one s was on the skip ahead ring but now i want to put it on my series x because of night mode and cloud gaming. But when i check, I can only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GibusHeavy, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s

Title. My one s was on the skip ahead ring but now i want to put it on my series x because of night mode and cloud gaming. But when i check, I can only join up to beta but if i check on my one s, it lets me join alpha skip ahead. What can i do to fix this? Now that I got it out of alpha skip ahead, both options have disappeared on both of the consoles. Please help

submitted by /u/GibusHeavy
    [link] [comments]

/u/GibusHeavy, Oct 17, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Fortnite wont start without XBL or Game Pass Ultimate

F2p is only for xbox alpha skip insiders program

Series x isn't included yet as it hasn't joined the insidersprogram
  3. ngocphi Win User

When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

You can already if you join the insiders program

Alpha skip ahead
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  5. Ickis99 Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  6. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
Thema:

Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s

1. Can't join alpha skip ahead on my series x but i can join on my one s - Similar Threads - Can't join alpha

2. I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.

in XboX Insiders
    I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.: As you can see in this post, I'm trying to play Conan Exiles with mods using the new Beta Updates for the Xbox App on Windows 10, my friend is playing from steam and using mods, when I try to join...
  3. Minecraft Android can't join lan server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Android can't join lan server: Hi to all! I've bought both Minecraft for windows 10 and android and I've downloaded the server.jar from Minecraft website. I've configured the server and I'm able to connect from windows 10....
  4. Can't join Xbox groups

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join Xbox groups: Whenever I try to look for posts to join a group, when I request access and send the message, i get a message stating, "Unable to process request". How do I fix this?...
  5. Can't join friend Minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friend Minecraft worlds: I've had this issue for roughly a year where I can't join a friend's world (nor can they join mine) but I can join their realms. It doesn't matter if I play on my PC or my XBox, I still get the...
  6. Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat: Hello, so my friends are PC players I'm xbox one. I was able to add him, but everytime I try joining his party chat or game the color of the text is green for both join party chat and game and I...
  7. Can't join Xbox app beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Xbox app beta: Recently, Xbox announced that their Xbox app for PC will be updated for mod support and there won't be any restriction on where games will be installed. These features are available in Xbox app...
  8. My friend can't Join my minecraft realm.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can't Join my minecraft realm.: My friend is having trouble joining my newly made minecraft realm. We initially thought perhaps their account was in child mode since they are only 17, so we changed the age for their account and...
  9. Why I can't join the alpha skip ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Why I can't join the alpha skip ahead?: Hi, I'm alredy 10 months in the program and I'm level 8, but I can't join the alpha or the alpha skip ahead. Why? submitted by /u/OfekAch [link] [comments]
  10. Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...

in XboX Insiders
    Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]