Cant join friends on minecraft pe

Discus and support Cant join friends on minecraft pe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to join a friend i can’t join them is says unable to join but if he comes over to my house we can play but if he is at his house i can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by raefa12, Jul 20, 2021.

1. raefa12
    raefa12 Guest

When i try to join a friend i can’t join them is says unable to join but if he comes over to my house we can play but if he is at his house i can’t join

:)

raefa12, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

I recommend to look at a Minecraft PE Club to join with Friends at the game to Play together
  3. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

i dont think you can join realms in minecraft pe edition
  5. daldo69 Win User

Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.

I have the same issue and would be interested in understanding any possible fix/work around.

Thanks,

Andy
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

unable to change the privacy setting for minecraft app

Thema:

1. Cant join friends on minecraft pe - Similar Threads - Cant join friends

2. I cant join my friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends on Minecraft: Hi, I have been playing a world in Minecraft which I created with my 2 children, we are all on Windows 10 PCs and load into Minecraft via the Xbox console companion. Yesterday all of a sudden 1 of...
  3. Friend cant join my minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cant join my minecraft world: HI! my friend is able to join my minecraft world and i can join theres but when we are in the same place and we cant join eachothers world and i have tried looking in my setting on minecraft and...
  4. I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world: For some reason when I try to join one of my friends it won’t let me it keeps saying connecting to multiplayer world. Another screen then pops up saying couldn’t connect to the world. But I can...
  5. Cant Join Friends party or game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Friends party or game: I am having an issue with joining my friends' (who are on my xbox list) party or game on forza horizon 4. All of them using PC while I am playing on xbox one x. When I check on social section, it...
  6. I cant join my friend on Xbox Minecraft but my other account can

in XboX Insiders
    I cant join my friend on Xbox Minecraft but my other account can: I'm trying to join my friend but its stuck on connecting to multiplayer I've recently downloaded a few mods from mcpedl it works on my other account though submitted by /u/Stop-True [link]...
  7. Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.: I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on! Before we fine to play but after update it changed...
  8. i cant join friends realm on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join friends realm on xbox one: i join it then it just says "joining realm building terrain" but it never lets me join 5c0265b7-3452-4348-b192-adf5edc6ad0f
  9. i cant join my friend on minecraft bedrock >:(

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant join my friend on minecraft bedrock >:(: i cant join my friend on minecraft because it says my setteing arnt set up to join or friend 5e1acf1e-c7a3-4276-b6c4-9581812e88a8
  10. (PS4) Cant seem to join my friends minecraft world and nor can they join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PS4) Cant seem to join my friends minecraft world and nor can they join mine: We are both on ps4 and neither one of us can join each other a few of my other friends have been desperately trying to join and everytime we get the same message unable to connect to the world....