Can't join friends party but can join others.

Discus and support Can't join friends party but can join others. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know why but as of 3 days ago I haven't been able to join one specific friends Xbox Live Parties, He can join everyone else other than mine and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MozzaPlaysGames, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Can't join friends party but can join others.

I don't know why but as of 3 days ago I haven't been able to join one specific friends Xbox Live Parties, He can join everyone else other than mine and I can join anyone I want to. But as soon as we get in a party on my PC it just doesn't work, He's an
    Xbox player and I'm a PC player nowadays. It works fine when I'm on my Xbox. I don't really know what else to do, As I've said it works with everyone else other than that one friend. I've done all I can on my PC, He's reset his internet and all of that stuff
    but it's still done nothing. I'm lost as to what to do now

:)

MozzaPlaysGames, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Can't join friends party but can join others.

1. Can't join friends party but can join others. - Similar Threads - Can't join friends

2. Can't join my friend in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join my friend in minecraft: I can't join my friend in minecraft! I need help! We both play on the PC with the same vision. Game is minecraft for windows 10 on the app store. [img] [img]...
  3. I can't join my friends Minecraft world

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't join my friends Minecraft world: hey my names is aracely! today I been trying to join my friends world but every time I do it saying "unable to connect the world''. I try everything but nothing. I even look it up and I follow...
  4. Minecraft, I can't join my friend world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft, I can't join my friend world: Me and my friend can't join our world, i play on xbox, she plays on windows 10 edition, we have the same version, we don't have networks problem, and i try searching a solution on the forum, but i...
  5. Why can't I join my friend's game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my friend's game?: we created a minecraft world together at her house and I was able to join. I know you can play with people with the same Ip address. How do I play with her when we aren't togther? I added her as a...
  6. My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE: When my friend try to join in my realm it says "loading resource package" , she tryed to wait, reinstall minecraft, turn off and on the phone, change the video configuration, create 3 different...
  7. I can't join my friend's world using android

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't join my friend's world using android: I'm trying and trying to join on my friend's world but it always took almost 1 minute and then says "Unable to connect to world" please help me i'm using android and new minecraft version 1.14.1.3...
  8. I can't Join my friends Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Join my friends Realm: I have minecraft Windows 10 and he uses an Xbox and he can't invite me for some reason. If i try to join it says "Failed attempting to join real try again later. Unable to connect to realm." I...
  9. I can't join my friend's realm or any online games

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join my friend's realm or any online games: When I try to join my friend's realm it says my game needs updated. When I try updating my game from the Microsoft Store, it says nothing needs updating. It doesn't let me uninstall the game to...
  10. I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one: When I'm in the Minecraft home screen and scroll over to the friends tab, I can see my friend playing Minecraft, but when I click to join I always get the error message "Unable to connect." What's...