Can't join friends party group chat

Discus and support Can't join friends party group chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the last two to three weeks I have been unable to join my friends party on xbox chat unless invited which I don't want to keep having to get her to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HayleyDavis1, Jul 24, 2019.

1. HayleyDavis1
    HayleyDavis1 Guest

For the last two to three weeks I have been unable to join my friends party on xbox chat unless invited which I don't want to keep having to get her to do. I have tried hard reset, checked my network and privacy settings which are fine and cleared the
    persistent but nothing has worked. I'm starting to run out of ideas on what it could be and how to fix it. If anyone knows or has any tips that may help please let me know.

:)

HayleyDavis1, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't join friends party group chat - Similar Threads - Can't join friends

2. Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine: Ok so i play Minecraft on a Kindle Fire 7 which is compatible with Xbox Minecraft players. Ive been able to join my friend's world and he was able to join mine (he uses the Xbox). One day for some...
  3. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other...
  4. Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend...
  5. I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(: When I go to the "Friends" tab, it says "Sign in with a microsoft account to play with friends" but when I go to my account settings and the "Sign in for Free!" tab, it says "Failed to login"....
  6. My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(: Ok so idk why this happened but a few months ago (maybe 3 or 2 monthes) before the 1.11.1 update on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my friend could join me and my other friend's worlds/servers in MC...
  7. My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore: I just recently got back from college, so I moved my xbox from there back home. I've been playing with them on pocket edition for a few days and before that everything seemed to work just fine. As...
  8. I can't join my friends in a online game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends in a online game: I can't join my friends in a online game! What can i do? 148dbb3c-d3f4-40cf-93a0-a702b8fac485
  9. Can't join my friend in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join my friend in minecraft: my friend is playing minecraft and i'm trying to join but it says "none of your friends are playing minecraft right now". why isn't he showing up? b39b2975-a540-4590-b0fc-6880f733e357
  10. I can't join my friend on minecraft but I have an Open Nat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friend on minecraft but I have an Open Nat: I'm trying to join my friend on minecraft but whenever I try to join it says "unable to connect to world". It's weird because I have an open nat (he does have a closed nat) and I can join him on...