Can't join friend's server in minecraft.

Discus and support Can't join friend's server in minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So yesterday i wanted to play modded minecraft with my friend and he create a world.The method we used is using "hamachi" after i joined i played... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ERDFS, May 16, 2022.

1. ERDFS
    ERDFS Guest

So yesterday i wanted to play modded minecraft with my friend and he create a world.The method we used is using "hamachi" after i joined i played normally but after i die or leave the game i cant join back. and it shows "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" when i trying to get back. sometime i can join but it will leave in one sec. I dont know if its matter but i atleast see 3 error at launcher like "We are currently tracking issues with our services, you might experience intermittent connections. We are investigating - Ined" and "can't connect to the minecraft services."

:)

ERDFS, May 16, 2022
  2. ERDFS Win User

Thank you,i am playing on computor and i am sure its up to date and i got Companion App.And i think its only happen in minecraft when i am joining friend's server.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ERDFS, you are playing on PC or console, this only happens with Minecraft or happens with other games you try to play, if you can give more details.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Hello!Georges C.Thank you for your reply first.But i have a ask.What information you are going to need?i will do my best if i can help.Thank you.
    George asked if this was console or PC. George also asked if this was only for Minecraft or other games as well. It's right in their post.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, the link you sent me shows nothing unfortunately, if you are playing on the console, try restarting the console or even resetting the console keeping games and Apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

If you play Minecraft on PC, sometimes the system (Windows) may be out of date and so the ideal is to check if you have the latest operating system update.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  6. ERDFS Win User

Hello!Georges C.Thank you for your reply first.But i have a ask.What information you are going to need?i will do my best if i can help.Thank you.
Thema:

1. Can't join friend's server in minecraft. - Similar Threads - Can't join friend's

2. I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.: I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my permissions have been set correctly but for what ever...
  3. friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...: (PC)I got the game along with my group of 4 friends on PC GAME PASS, i have been able to play with one of them but the other 2 can't join in any way, it always fails to connect to the host... I...
  4. I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!: Joining my friends realm, I appear to be standing still and not moving. I can still experience damage from mobs and other players- but to my friends i'm just standing still, even though i'm...
  5. Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely: I have this problem with joining in Minecraft Bedrock edition on mobile worlds, where the one just message i get is "locating server" with no end. I tried everything, switching my connection...
  6. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" is there a fix? please let me know thanks :) a4335009-ba8c-44eb-b4b2-eea95c4a947c
  7. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says, "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" and this is only that friend, and that friend can join anybody else besides me is...
  8. I can't join my friends mine raft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends mine raft realm: whenever I join it always stops on the "building Terrain" part of the loading screen. I've tried all the advice online I could find but it didn't work. Also before you ask there was no error...
  9. Friends can't join my worlds in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends can't join my worlds in Minecraft: Hey, I've been having this problem where nobody can join me in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have all my privacy settings set to allow, and I've got multiplayer on, is there another way I could...
  10. Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...: I spent close to 5 hours yesterday trying to figure out how to get the account settings set up, so I finally did that, over 12 hours later and I still can't join and I'm still getting the same...