Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE)

Discus and support Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello there! I have an issue where I can hop onto public servers, but I can’t join my friend’s world on Minecraft PE. I tried restarting my phone,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MachaLatte_, Feb 15, 2021.

1. MachaLatte_
    MachaLatte_ Guest

Hello there! I have an issue where I can hop onto public servers, but I can’t join my friend’s world on Minecraft PE. I tried restarting my phone, signing out and logging back in, and even using a different account. I’ve been trying for several hours now. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks! Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE) :)

(I use an iPhone btw and I’m using celluar due to WiFi issues!)

:)

MachaLatte_, Feb 15, 2021
  2. _NP_ Win User

No problem.

If you used the same method as the video, please mark that as an answer so we can help the community.

Thanks!
  3. MachaLatte_ Win User

I watched the video but this doesn’t really relate to the problem I am having. Thanks for the help though!!
  4. _NP_ Win User

Please ensure that your friend is doing that on their side.

Also, please ensure that you are both friends on xbox and that he invites you.
  5. _NP_ Win User

Hey Gamer!

Please see this video from 3:25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7R6TsavhIo&feature=emb_logo
  6. MachaLatte_ Win User

We’ve tried that multiple times, however, it didn’t work. I was able to access their world multiple times previous but I guess it made me glitch out of it.

It finally did work many hours later though.

Thank you so much for the help!
Thema:

1. Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE) - Similar Threads - Can’t Join Friend’s

2. My friend can’t join my game he’s on switch I’m on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can’t join my game he’s on switch I’m on mobile: I’m on mobile and my Nintendo switch friend cannot join my game whenever he tries it says “connecting to multiplayer game” for about 10 seconds then it says unable to connect to world I’ve tried...
  3. My friends can join my world but I can’t join there’s please help

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friends can join my world but I can’t join there’s please help: Im having some trouble, I tried joining my friends world in minecraft pe on Thursday and today and for some reason it will not let me on. I can join severs just fine and they can join my world but...
  4. My friends can’t join world

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can’t join world: My world doesnt appear on their screen and I dont have the option to invite them. Its like I am playing offline but im now 4f017319-5b83-48d0-8a05-2b1da533e4d9
  5. My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...: Hey! Im an. Ambassador and my friend would like to join the program as well. She tried to register but it won’t let her. We think the reason could be that she got communication banned in 2019 but...
  6. My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.: We tried to use different Xbox accounts, uninstall minecraft but they were still unable to join my world. We both have the same version too. Whats odd is that they can join other peoples world...
  7. I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends...

in XboX Insiders
    I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends...: I need help submitted by /u/rourke2214 [link] [comments]
  8. i can’t join my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can’t join my friends minecraft world: Last night I was playing minecraft wjth my friends (they were on their playstations and i was on my phone) and then after a while i got kicked from the game and couldnt get back in? i tried...
  9. My mobile friends can’t join my game

in XBoX on Mobile
    My mobile friends can’t join my game: So... my mobile friends cant join my game, it always comes up with ‘unable to connect’ We were able to join to the world before but then one day we couldnt join. - Everything is up to date. -...
  10. I can’t join my friends realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join my friends realm: Hey! For some reason I’m not able to join realms due to me ‘losing connection’ when i played on it a day before so it isnt my connection at all. I also cant join any servers while i’m on my...