Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.

Discus and support Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am unable to join or create any group in the "looking for a group" section in Xbox App or Xbox Beta. I get the error message when I try to join one;... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BloodhawK071, Apr 1, 2019.

1. BloodhawK071
    BloodhawK071 Guest

I am unable to join or create any group in the "looking for a group" section in Xbox App or Xbox Beta. I get the error message when I try to join one; "Sorry, but there was a problem sending your request. Please try again in a little while." And i get this
    error message when I try to create one; There was a problem creating your looking for group post. Check the details, then try again.

I tried changing privacy settings to to be able to toin a group but still nothing. Please share every ideas or sulotions with me even if the problem is with the privacy settings.

When creating a group I didn't leave anything as as it was, by that I mean I made a change in everything like added tags, description and everything but still doesn't work. Please tell me any solution or ideas.

Thank you

:)

BloodhawK071, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App. - Similar Threads - Can't join group

2. I can't join the xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't join the xbox game pass ultimate.: I have a problem when I'm trying to join the Xbox game pass ultimate, it happens after I put my password code. I´m kinda desperate because I want to pay just 1 dolar, but it don´t work, and shows...
  3. Minecraft XBOX 360 can't join any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBOX 360 can't join any game: Hello, I just purchase a one month Xbox Live God membership for my son so he can pay with other people online. Checked connection, all is fine. But as soon as I start the game, go to "play...
  4. Can't join any club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join any club: I'm not a member of a club in FH4. I joined a Forza Horizon 4 team and can't join any club. When i try to join a club it says maximum club limit reached. But I'm not a part of a club. I tried to...
  5. My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore: I just recently got back from college, so I moved my xbox from there back home. I've been playing with them on pocket edition for a few days and before that everything seemed to work just fine. As...
  6. I can't join my friends in a online game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends in a online game: I can't join my friends in a online game! What can i do? 148dbb3c-d3f4-40cf-93a0-a702b8fac485
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Can't join groups, go in auction house or download vinyls

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Can't join groups, go in auction house or download vinyls: Hello! I have a problem With the privacy settings. It says it something wrong With the way my account is setup, it says i have og change the privacy and internet Security on Xbox.com but when I...
  8. Can't join group calls on Skype

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join group calls on Skype: I haven't been able to join group calls on Skype for Xbox One for months now. It just says "Call ended" every time I try and join, which isn't true. I was hoping an update would fix my problems...
  9. I can't record videos or take screenshots and I can't create a group or join one.. What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't record videos or take screenshots and I can't create a group or join one.. What ...: Hi all, I was using the monthly automatic payment but since my credit card was full due to xmas presents, the paiment of the month went pending. I paid it not long after and then I used the code...
  10. I can't join to group my fiend and play with friends on kinect ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join to group my fiend and play with friends on kinect ...: I can't join to group my fiend and play with friends on kinect ... what is wrong ?? :) 7ac97833-a034-4aa3-825a-02a74e648053