Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends

Discus and support Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends So one of my friends and I cannot join multiplayer lobbies together, doesn't matter which games... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BruceJender6301, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends

So one of my friends and I cannot join multiplayer lobbies together, doesn't matter which games we try to play either, we cannot get into each other's lobbies.

However, we can join a party and talk to each other, and we can connect with our other friends (mutual and otherwise) and get into their lobbies, but she and I cannot get into the same lobby.

Any ideas?

:)

BruceJender6301, Apr 29, 2018
  2. Can't join certain friends' Xbox Live Parties and games.

This problem has annoyed me ever since I got my Xbox. My NAT type and my friends' NAT type is open and I can't join certain friends' parties or games. The only way to join them is if someone I can join is the host of the game/party. The only game that I'm
    aware of that I can join those certain friends is GTA V, but other than that, I can't join them. Also, I could join some of those friends before but now I can't.

AwesomeTaco14, Apr 29, 2018
  3. Can't access multiplayer

If you can't hear your friends in an Xbox Live party or you can't join or host a multiplayer game using Xbox Live on Windows 10, follow the solutions provided on this

link

Thank you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends - Similar Threads - Can't join host

2. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  3. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  4. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  5. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in: Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access...
  6. Can't join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join parties: I have had this problem for a long while now, looking for solutions on here mostly and so far none have worked. I have a problem with joining parties, it greys out saying "party has encountered an...
  7. I can't Join my friends Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Join my friends Realm: I have minecraft Windows 10 and he uses an Xbox and he can't invite me for some reason. If i try to join it says "Failed attempting to join real try again later. Unable to connect to realm." I...
  8. Can't join recent players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join recent players: Is there any reason as to why i cannot join any player on my recent players list. Everyone i go on just has the option greyed out 501a441c-3755-4508-9e37-a5bc6ca91234
  9. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them): When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect to world". However PC players can join me fine...
  10. Can't join or host Xbox Live Party with friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join or host Xbox Live Party with friend.: Hello. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help. I have a Cisco linksys E1200 router. It is connected to a POE adapter to my wireless internet dish. Here is my ISP webpage....