Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends

Discus and support Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends So one of my friends and I cannot join multiplayer lobbies together, doesn't matter which games... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BruceJender6301, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends

So one of my friends and I cannot join multiplayer lobbies together, doesn't matter which games we try to play either, we cannot get into each other's lobbies.

However, we can join a party and talk to each other, and we can connect with our other friends (mutual and otherwise) and get into their lobbies, but she and I cannot get into the same lobby.

Any ideas?

:)

BruceJender6301, Apr 29, 2018
  2. Can't join certain friends' Xbox Live Parties and games.

This problem has annoyed me ever since I got my Xbox. My NAT type and my friends' NAT type is open and I can't join certain friends' parties or games. The only way to join them is if someone I can join is the host of the game/party. The only game that I'm
    aware of that I can join those certain friends is GTA V, but other than that, I can't join them. Also, I could join some of those friends before but now I can't.

AwesomeTaco14, Apr 29, 2018
  3. Can't access multiplayer

If you can't hear your friends in an Xbox Live party or you can't join or host a multiplayer game using Xbox Live on Windows 10, follow the solutions provided on this

link

Thank you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends - Similar Threads - Can't join host

2. I can't join Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't join Game Pass Ultimate: I'm trying to upgrade game pass ultimate but the join button is disabled, I have game pass for PC. I can't even buy xbox live gold, same problem cb25fe74-10f6-443e-a006-a46f54b72c7a
  3. Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host): I have played on one specific server called Minewind. And from nowhere I could'nt join the server anymore because of "unknownhost". I thought it was my DNS settings, but so far I have hard time...
  4. Can't join realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join realms: I got an invite from my friend to going his realm so I click the accept button but it says I can't join because of the way my account is set up and so I click the link and it sends to a microsoft...
  5. Takes long to start can't load games or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes long to start can't load games or join parties: My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or pretty much do anything...
  6. I can't join my friend's world using android

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't join my friend's world using android: I'm trying and trying to join on my friend's world but it always took almost 1 minute and then says "Unable to connect to world" please help me i'm using android and new minecraft version 1.14.1.3...
  7. I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  8. Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update: Hi, I was able to host and play the new Stardew Valley co-op for about 6 hours approximately 3 days ago. All of a sudden my friend gets kicked from the game and has been unable to connect to my...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them): When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect to world". However PC players can join me fine...
  10. Can't join or host Xbox Live Party with friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join or host Xbox Live Party with friend.: Hello. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help. I have a Cisco linksys E1200 router. It is connected to a POE adapter to my wireless internet dish. Here is my ISP webpage....