Can't join minecraft multiplayer games

Discus and support Can't join minecraft multiplayer games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Been playing for a while. There are no errors before in playing multiplayer in minecraft. As long as I have internet and friends in xbox live, i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Urielectric, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Urielectric
    Urielectric Guest

Been playing for a while. There are no errors before in playing multiplayer in minecraft. As long as I have internet and friends in xbox live, i can easily enter their server

I had to go back to my dorm and the internet provider and router is different. From PLDT, I transitioned to Community Cable (Arris router). Ever since, I cannot join my friends and my friends cannot join me. When I go back home and PLDT is my connection,
    it works easily.

I would like to know what should I do in order to allow my connection (in my dorm) to play multiplayer in minecraft. I have tried the common troubleshooting solutions such as turning my phone on and off, reinstalling, rebooting the connection, etc.

Pls tell me what to do in order to configure my connection. Thank you

:)

Urielectric, Aug 9, 2019
  2. MRSOCO1 Win User

Minecraft problem

Your friend needs to check if his account privacy and security allows for multiplayer gaming.
    it only happens on minecraft, he can play online on other games, and he can play online on minecraft but only when people join him, he can't join others
  3. x Dont Sh0Ot x Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

I get the same message too for Minecraft. Can't join theirs and they can't join mine. I successfully joined a chat party once. Every other xbox game I play online multiplayer works fine though. I don't get it. Its really frustrating!
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

Have you tried factory reseting your modem/router?
  5. Urielectric Win User

Hi,

Have you tried factory reseting your modem/router?
    Yes. Spent hours trying to fix this 😭

Someone told me there's just something I need to do in the settings of my router.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Urielectric,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get Minecraft to work on your dorm's wireless network. I can totally understand how this could pretty disheartening.

I take it since you mentioned that that you restarted your phone, that you're experiencing difficulty with the Pocket Edition?

Normally for things to access Xbox Live, it's best to
    port forward
    your router. I suggest when you get the chance, to try getting in touch with the dorm's IT department and see if that's something that they can do.

When you get the chance, review the info on Xbox's support link for port forwarding, see if that is indeed something they can help you out with and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Can't join minecraft multiplayer games - Similar Threads - Can't join minecraft

2. I can't join Minecraft RTX Beta (sadly)

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join Minecraft RTX Beta (sadly): Hi, I am trying to get it, I just opened Xbox Insider Hub & Joined RTX beta, but when I click "show in store" there is no update button in store and it WON'T update! any solution? (I have tried...
  3. My Friend can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    My Friend can't join me on Minecraft: My friend, who uses mobile, can not connect to my world( I'm on PC) and it never works i've tried a lot pls help 0185231c-9e23-48e1-94d2-9578ecd032aa
  4. I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  5. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...
  6. My friends can't join my minecraft pe world

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friends can't join my minecraft pe world: My nintendo switch friends can't join my minecraft pe World. But i can join their worlds fe984533-d38e-4c3f-a2cc-6880fbcba94e
  7. I can't join MInecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join MInecraft Realms: As in there's a realm and I can't join it and it keeps saying to change privacy settings but I don't understand how. help abca4c62-22be-4152-8988-bf9199fe8691
  8. I can't join minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join minecraft realms: I was trying to join minecraft realms when i ran into this problem. [img] I did everything the article said and nothing so i made a new account and got the same message. I'm 20 going on 21 and...
  9. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  10. My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10: When I send an invite to my friend who also plays on Windows 10, received the invite but after some loading it says "unable to join world". On one of their worlds, I was able to join no problem....