Can't join minecraft multiplayer games

Discus and support Can't join minecraft multiplayer games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Been playing for a while. There are no errors before in playing multiplayer in minecraft. As long as I have internet and friends in xbox live, i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Urielectric, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Urielectric
    Urielectric Guest

Been playing for a while. There are no errors before in playing multiplayer in minecraft. As long as I have internet and friends in xbox live, i can easily enter their server

I had to go back to my dorm and the internet provider and router is different. From PLDT, I transitioned to Community Cable (Arris router). Ever since, I cannot join my friends and my friends cannot join me. When I go back home and PLDT is my connection,
    it works easily.

I would like to know what should I do in order to allow my connection (in my dorm) to play multiplayer in minecraft. I have tried the common troubleshooting solutions such as turning my phone on and off, reinstalling, rebooting the connection, etc.

Pls tell me what to do in order to configure my connection. Thank you

:)

Urielectric, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't join minecraft multiplayer games - Similar Threads - Can't join minecraft

2. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  3. I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one: When I'm in the Minecraft home screen and scroll over to the friends tab, I can see my friend playing Minecraft, but when I click to join I always get the error message "Unable to connect." What's...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  5. Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine: Ok so i play Minecraft on a Kindle Fire 7 which is compatible with Xbox Minecraft players. Ive been able to join my friend's world and he was able to join mine (he uses the Xbox). One day for some...
  6. I can't join servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers in Minecraft: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection I started the game but when I pressed Sıgn In button it says "Failed to Login.We tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something...
  7. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other...
  8. Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend...
  9. I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(: When I go to the "Friends" tab, it says "Sign in with a microsoft account to play with friends" but when I go to my account settings and the "Sign in for Free!" tab, it says "Failed to login"....
  10. Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Lan game on Minecraft: so I made a dedicated server for minecraft bedrock and when I try to join it on my Xbox (again through lan) it says "you need to authenticate to microsoft services" I looked it up and could find...