Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc

Discus and support Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to go to https://account.xbox.com/settings from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hakotek, Sep 19, 2021.

1. hakotek
    hakotek Guest

hakotek, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Hakotek, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you were redirected to a support page it means that the system detects your account as a child account, to manage it please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

I CANT JOIN THE MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER

5. ArminatorX Win User

I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either

Who is joining which world? Are you joining her world on PC, or is she joining your world on Xbox?

Was there any change in both of your networking environment, or was additional software installed on her PC like an anti-virus program that came with a third party firewall?

Also are your worlds set to allow multiplayer in the world settings before you enter your world?

Do you get a specific error message that prevents you from joining the multiplayer world?

Did someone join the Minecraft Beta through the Insider Program and is now on a "newer" Minecraft version?

As the others already mentioned, did you make sure both your
    online and privacy settings
    allow you to play online multiplayer and see other people's creations?
  6. the MintPoet555 Win User

Minecraft

My friend just recently bought minecraft on xbox. But it says its has 1.16 instead of 1.14 he cant join us and we cant join him. Why is this? We have the same game. Whats happening? How fo we fix this?
    Are you in pc? if you have jave you cant play together, but if you have bedrock ED you can.

Or your friend has to update
Thema:

1. Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc - Similar Threads - Cant join minecraft

2. I cant join my friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends on Minecraft: Hi, I have been playing a world in Minecraft which I created with my 2 children, we are all on Windows 10 PCs and load into Minecraft via the Xbox console companion. Yesterday all of a sudden 1 of...
  3. Cant Join Any Non-cracked servers in minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Any Non-cracked servers in minecraft java: Hello, I am Aarav I have an issue that I can not join any non-cracked servers in minecraft java It says one of 2 codes: Failed To Log In:The Authentication Servers are Down for maintainece...
  4. Cant join friends on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friends on minecraft pe: When i try to join a friend i can’t join them is says unable to join but if he comes over to my house we can play but if he is at his house i can’t join fb7e81c0-7514-4e85-8c25-9831349cd84b
  5. Friend cant join my minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cant join my minecraft world: HI! my friend is able to join my minecraft world and i can join theres but when we are in the same place and we cant join eachothers world and i have tried looking in my setting on minecraft and...
  6. I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world: For some reason when I try to join one of my friends it won’t let me it keeps saying connecting to multiplayer world. Another screen then pops up saying couldn’t connect to the world. But I can...
  7. I CANT JOIN THE MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANT JOIN THE MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER: It says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your microssoft account settings". Help me please. 8dedc8f7-7b24-45db-9851-41614be0d9ac
  8. I cant join my friend on Xbox Minecraft but my other account can

in XboX Insiders
    I cant join my friend on Xbox Minecraft but my other account can: I'm trying to join my friend but its stuck on connecting to multiplayer I've recently downloaded a few mods from mcpedl it works on my other account though submitted by /u/Stop-True [link]...
  9. Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.: I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on! Before we fine to play but after update it changed...
  10. i cant join my friend on minecraft bedrock >:(

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant join my friend on minecraft bedrock >:(: i cant join my friend on minecraft because it says my setteing arnt set up to join or friend 5e1acf1e-c7a3-4276-b6c4-9581812e88a8