Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.

Discus and support Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In my server/friends list all it says is you can not play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up, blah blah go to xbox live online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoganCrafts, Dec 20, 2017.

1. LoganCrafts
    LoganCrafts Guest

In my server/friends list all it says is you can not play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up, blah blah go to xbox live online safety and privacy settings. but I have gone there and changed all my settings to allow and all of that.
    Still I cant do anything?

Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends. [​IMG]

:)

LoganCrafts, Dec 20, 2017
  2. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

hi I play pe and I am the best at house building! & I would love some friends in my realm ! come join me !

HolyGoldfunny, Dec 20, 2017
  3. how to add child to xbox live without a console so that minecraft realms work?

We're trying to use Minecraft PE to connect to a realm. The child account was created from Minecraft PE on iOS, the account appears under the parent Microsoft account family, but does not appear under the Parent Xbox Live family.

The child was successfully invited to a realm created by the parent, but when the child tries to connect, gets the message "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings
    on Xbox.com".

However, the child can't change those settings, the parent needs to, but the parent can only change them from the Xbox account view (where, in this case, the child does not show up).

We do not have an Xbox console. We just want to play MInecraft with family and friends on a realm.

Microsoft support says there's no way to add the child without an Xbox console. I wonder why Minecraft PE walked us through creating a child account in the first place?

AglitterBook933, Dec 20, 2017
  4. daldo69
    daldo69 Guest

I have the same issue and would be interested in understanding any possible fix/work around.

Thanks,

Andy

daldo69, Dec 29, 2017
  5. daldo69 Win User

I have the same issue and would be interested in understanding any possible fix/work around.

Thanks,

Andy
  6. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  7. Toothpick42O Win User

Can't buy a realm with my xbox account.

I've had this problem for a week n a half. I can join online games I just cant buy nothing in the minecraft store or a realm.
  8. T3chnlgydude Win User

Minecraft

9. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adding friends on Minecraft PE

Hi there MaryMom1,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with adding friends on Minecraft PE.

The Minecraft sign in may use the Microsoft account credentials for the account. Sounds like this account may be in a family. Please take a look at the troubleshooting article:

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

Friends can join friends realms locally
    (this works if the friend is in the same area):

• click settings
    • local server multiplayer
      • set setting : on

How to add a friend on Minecraft PE:

• On the home page
    • click sign in [bottom left]
    • sign in with Microsoft account
    • click on play
    • click menu
    • select friend
    • invite to game
    • send invite

Take a look at this article:
    How to add new Xbox friends
    . If you need more assistance with Minecraft PE try taking a look at their

support forums

Hope this helps. Let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends. - Similar Threads - Cant join Minecraft

2. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  3. Cant join friends Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friends Minecraft world: his NAT type is open and the world is open for anyone to join and our versions of the game are the same but it wont let me join 0b65ea68-afaf-4dab-9503-c846c68721dd
  4. Minecraft Xbox one:people cant join my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one:people cant join my world: Okay,so i made a looking for group post so people can play with me,but whenever i invite them,it says "unable to connect to world." Ive checked my NAT,but it's open,meaning anyone should be able...
  5. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  6. I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends: I cant play multiple option in asphalt 9 legends 20e8875d-b947-4b08-a025-1578022b6739
  7. I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people: I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The game can recognize my 360 that is trying to...
  8. NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please&nbsp;</p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819
  9. friends cant join my worlds on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends cant join my worlds on Minecraft: I gave member permission. friend of friend took out all resources. even started a default world but they still cant connect to world what can i do we both are on a xbox 1...
  10. Cant join public battles on minecraft xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join public battles on minecraft xbox360: i cant play on public games on the mini games section can u help me solve it? 03b0ee02-5b44-4e45-9148-bbe67cede5da