Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP)

Discus and support Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, When I try to join a server it says one of the following: You need to authenticate to Minecraft services, You've been disconnected from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidWeinberg2, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP)

Hello all,

When I try to join a server it says one of the following: You need to authenticate to Minecraft services, You've been disconnected from the server or Sorry, we couldn't validate your login. This has been like this for weeks. I'm on PC. I've had Minecraft since May 2021 and had no issues during that time. I've logged out, restarted my computer, and done quite everything people are telling me to do. There is also no realm option anymore, now it says "we could not connect to realms right now. We will try again soon. So, I'm not sure how to fix this either.

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE TELL ME!!

Thank you all!!!!!!

:)

DavidWeinberg2, Dec 9, 2021
  2. OvkingGaming Win User

Minecraft PE

Hello im ovking gaming my minecraft is on pe i cant enter server and realm pls help also check out my youtube channel
  3. DavidWeinberg2 Win User

The link you sent me does not take me to Minecraft support. Do you have the link straight to the Minecraft Support, if so, that would be spectacular! Thanks
  4. Jesse E' Win User

5. Jesse E' Win User

Try to contact Minecraft support using the link I provided above so they can better assist you with this one
  6. DavidWeinberg2 Win User

Thank you, if anyone else can help me as well. it would be appreciated.
Thema:

1. Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP) - Similar Threads - Cant Join Minecraft

2. Cant Join Minecraft Realms or Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Minecraft Realms or Servers: Hello all, When I try to join a server it says one of the following: You need to authenticate to Minecraft services, You've been disconnected from the server or Sorry, we couldn't validate your...
  3. Cant Join Minecraft Realms or Servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Minecraft Realms or Servers.: Hello all, When I try to join a server it says one of the following: You need to authenticate to Minecraft services, You've been disconnected from the server or Sorry, we couldn't validate your...
  4. I cant join multiplayer on minecraft .I t says it cant coz of the way my microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant join multiplayer on minecraft .I t says it cant coz of the way my microsoft account...: I cant join multiplayer on minecraft .I t says it cant coz of the way my microsoft account is set up .i dont get it PLS HELP ME f12c7225-5924-4816-a8dc-e2e1a61f02d3
  5. Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc: I tried to go to https://account.xbox.com/settings from https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one but it just duplicates the page....
  6. I cant join my friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends on Minecraft: Hi, I have been playing a world in Minecraft which I created with my 2 children, we are all on Windows 10 PCs and load into Minecraft via the Xbox console companion. Yesterday all of a sudden 1 of...
  7. Cant Join Any Non-cracked servers in minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Any Non-cracked servers in minecraft java: Hello, I am Aarav I have an issue that I can not join any non-cracked servers in minecraft java It says one of 2 codes: Failed To Log In:The Authentication Servers are Down for maintainece...
  8. Cant join friends on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friends on minecraft pe: When i try to join a friend i can’t join them is says unable to join but if he comes over to my house we can play but if he is at his house i can’t join fb7e81c0-7514-4e85-8c25-9831349cd84b
  9. Friend cant join my minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cant join my minecraft world: HI! my friend is able to join my minecraft world and i can join theres but when we are in the same place and we cant join eachothers world and i have tried looking in my setting on minecraft and...
  10. I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world: For some reason when I try to join one of my friends it won’t let me it keeps saying connecting to multiplayer world. Another screen then pops up saying couldn’t connect to the world. But I can...