Cant join Minecraft Realms world

Discus and support Cant join Minecraft Realms world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried joining my friends realm world on Minecraft and got the message "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up..."... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric_10, May 5, 2022.

1. Eric_10
    Eric_10 Guest

I tried joining my friends realm world on Minecraft and got the message "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up..." and I went to the privacy settings and allowed the options to play multiplayer and create and join clubs but I'm still not able to join the realms and I still get that message.

:)

Eric_10, May 5, 2022
  2. xNikolex Win User

I can't join my friend on minecraft but I have an Open Nat

Is it a world you're joining or a realm?

The realm should work bit ive fou d a lot of worlds i cant join possibly region specific.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Minecraft

4. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft

Hello SamanthaMartin4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Can you please provide more details regarding Minecraft? Are you searching for a Minecraft Realms invite from a friend? In case you are attempting to join a Realm, you can find details on how to find an invite under "Joining Someone's Realm" Minecraft Realms - How do I Join Someone's Realm

We look forward to your response!

-Tali
  6. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

Need help.

Is World Painter a 3rd party source? There is the possibility that Microsoft might not recognize it. That or there could be an issue with realms on minecraft in general as I know I cant connect to one I was on. But that could be payment for the realm wasnt
    established and the trial ended.
Thema:

1. Cant join Minecraft Realms world - Similar Threads - Cant join Minecraft

2. My Minecraft Migrated account cant join servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Migrated account cant join servers: I couldnt log in through my mojang account because of the migrating your account compulsion, so i migrated my account and now i cant join any servers, whenever i try to join a server it just gives...
  3. Cant join Xbox Minecraft world from PC (intermittent)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join Xbox Minecraft world from PC (intermittent): Hey all, So sometimes I can join. But other times my friend sends me the invite and I never get it. Have checked NAT, thats fine. Why is this so hard M$ we both brought this game and it...
  4. Minecraft Java: After migrating Account to Microsoft I cant join servers anmore (failed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java: After migrating Account to Microsoft I cant join servers anmore (failed to...: I already restarted the game, loged in and out of the Microsoft Account, looked for Software updates... and it still shows this error. c791a8d7-1287-4e72-9a27-c1f4368b8618
  5. Minecraft Java: After migrating Account to Microsoft I cant join servers anmore (failed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java: After migrating Account to Microsoft I cant join servers anmore (failed to...: I already restarted the game, loged in and loged out of the Account and it still doesnt work... No matter what, if Microsoft takes over something they are creating bugs wherever they can... I...
  6. Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP): Hello all, When I try to join a server it says one of the following: You need to authenticate to Minecraft services, You've been disconnected from the server or Sorry, we couldn't validate your...
  7. Cant Join Minecraft Realms or Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Minecraft Realms or Servers: Hello all, When I try to join a server it says one of the following: You need to authenticate to Minecraft services, You've been disconnected from the server or Sorry, we couldn't validate your...
  8. Cant Join Minecraft Realms or Servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Minecraft Realms or Servers.: Hello all, When I try to join a server it says one of the following: You need to authenticate to Minecraft services, You've been disconnected from the server or Sorry, we couldn't validate your...
  9. I cant join multiplayer on minecraft .I t says it cant coz of the way my microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant join multiplayer on minecraft .I t says it cant coz of the way my microsoft account...: I cant join multiplayer on minecraft .I t says it cant coz of the way my microsoft account is set up .i dont get it PLS HELP ME f12c7225-5924-4816-a8dc-e2e1a61f02d3
  10. Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc: I tried to go to https://account.xbox.com/settings from https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one but it just duplicates the page....