Can't join my friend in minecraft

Discus and support Can't join my friend in minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend is playing minecraft and i'm trying to join but it says "none of your friends are playing minecraft right now". why isn't he showing up?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kateowo, May 14, 2019.

1. kateowo
    kateowo Guest

my friend is playing minecraft and i'm trying to join but it says "none of your friends are playing minecraft right now". why isn't he showing up?

:)

kateowo, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't join my friend in minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't join friend

2. My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore: I just recently got back from college, so I moved my xbox from there back home. I've been playing with them on pocket edition for a few days and before that everything seemed to work just fine. As...
  3. I can't join my friends in a online game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends in a online game: I can't join my friends in a online game! What can i do? 148dbb3c-d3f4-40cf-93a0-a702b8fac485
  4. I can't join my friend on minecraft but I have an Open Nat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friend on minecraft but I have an Open Nat: I'm trying to join my friend on minecraft but whenever I try to join it says "unable to connect to world". It's weird because I have an open nat (he does have a closed nat) and I can join him on...
  5. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege, can't invite or join my friends party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow Six Siege, can't invite or join my friends party: Me and my brother have recently got Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox. We both have Xbox One s's. We can both play online in games and have Xbox Gold. But when we try to join each others parties we can't....
  7. Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one edition: When i try to join it says "unable connect to world". I have open nat type an he has strict. Two days ago it worked but now I can't join or he can't join mine. Pls help...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's game: My friend and I are trying yet failing to play Minecraft together, but we're on different platforms. (I'm on my computer on windows 10 edition, while she is on her Xbox one.) We have tried...
  9. My Xbox friend can't join my Minecraft PE world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox friend can't join my Minecraft PE world.: Whenever they try to join or I try to join them it says: 'Unable to connect to world.' And when my friend is on it says they are offline. -We're both connected to Wi-Fi -We're both friends -We...
  10. Friends can't join me shen already one friend is connected (Minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't join me shen already one friend is connected (Minecraft windows 10 edition): Hello I've got a problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition. When i invite a friend to play, he can join and play. But if i want to invite another friend, then, he try to join, and got the message...