Can't join one specific friends party or chat.

Discus and support Can't join one specific friends party or chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For about a week my friend and I have been unable to connect on xbox live, prior to this we hosted parties and chatted all the time. I am using a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kYller mYller, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Can't join one specific friends party or chat.

For about a week my friend and I have been unable to connect on xbox live, prior to this we hosted parties and chatted all the time. I am using a EQ660R modem and a netgear WNR2000 v3 router. He is using a SMC D3GNV gateway. We are both open NAT with
    DMZ IP's. I can connect with other friends parties and so can he, but we can not connect to each other, please help. We have also both deleted our profiles and recovered them and deleted our caches as well to no avail.

:)

kYller mYller, Mar 7, 2015
  2. Party Chat Issues

My friends and I have been having constant issues with Xbox party chat...we get “network settings are blocking party chat” errors but it only happens when certain people are online. For example when there are five of us trying to chat together. If I try
    to join the party and one specific friend is in the party it says my network setting block party chat however if that friend leaves the party then there are no issues. This happens with random pairs in our group of friends. We have all tried the different
    steps we have found online

HeckuvaCommandr, Mar 7, 2015
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Strict NAT and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error

Well I can't join a party says party chat unavailable at this time and my Nat type is strict and I can't join my friends good job Ms bring out a console that U can talk or play with yafriends why even include a mic

N7 Gh0stz, Mar 7, 2015
Thema:

Can't join one specific friends party or chat.

1. Can't join one specific friends party or chat. - Similar Threads - Can't join specific

2. I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?: I've already reported this via console but... I have two consoles - My OG in preview alpha and my X is in skip ahead. On my OG console I installed Rushmore fine. On my X it says I've joined but...
  3. Can't join my friend in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join my friend in minecraft: I can't join my friend in minecraft! I need help! We both play on the PC with the same vision. Game is minecraft for windows 10 on the app store. [img] [img]...
  4. I can't join my friends Minecraft world

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't join my friends Minecraft world: hey my names is aracely! today I been trying to join my friends world but every time I do it saying "unable to connect the world''. I try everything but nothing. I even look it up and I follow...
  5. Minecraft, I can't join my friend world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft, I can't join my friend world: Me and my friend can't join our world, i play on xbox, she plays on windows 10 edition, we have the same version, we don't have networks problem, and i try searching a solution on the forum, but i...
  6. Can't join friends party but can join others.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join friends party but can join others.: I don't know why but as of 3 days ago I haven't been able to join one specific friends Xbox Live Parties, He can join everyone else other than mine and I can join anyone I want to. But as soon as...
  7. Can't join the T.R.D.S Beta or the Rushmore - Xbox insiders hub.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the T.R.D.S Beta or the Rushmore - Xbox insiders hub.: Everytime I press join it goes to pending and shows up in my active list then when I click on it again it shows the join button. submitted by /u/daniel37parker [link] [comments]
  8. Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person: So I have had a problem for the past few weeks. I try and join a party with a friend, but no matter what I do, who is in the party, or who starts the party, I can not join it. I will be connecting...
  9. Can't join games with a specific friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join games with a specific friend.: For the past 1-2 months, a friend and I have had trouble playing games together. We send invites to each other, and they are received, but, after accepting them, we just get an error message. We...
  10. Can't join specific friends party, but can join everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join specific friends party, but can join everyone else: I can't join my friends party or private chat but I can connect to my other friends partys. When in my other friends party we both can join and can talk to each other but as soon as the host...