Can't join or create Looking for Group.

Discus and support Can't join or create Looking for Group. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i try to create a LFG post i get this message: "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group", and when I click on "I'm interested" while... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arukurokku, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. Arukurokku
    Arukurokku Guest

When i try to create a LFG post i get this message: "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group", and when I click on "I'm interested" while joining someone else I can write something, but than nothing happens (I have tried using a second account).
    It's not a console problem, I also tried it on the PC. My privacy settings are fine.

Someone knows what to do? I can't find a solution.

Thanks.

:)

2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

Hey Robert thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are currently having a service alert that might be affecting this service bud, we suggest checking out our
    Xbox Support Website and clicking on the Notify Me button to keep up to date on the resolution of this issue. Hope this helps!
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

There is a status alert up right now. Please keep an eye on THIS page for updates. This alert is part of your issue.
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

someone help with my xbox one

What exactly do you mean?

To you mean looking for group?

Or groups in general?

Are unable to create one or to join one ?
  5. CYA007 Win User

create and joining group post

Hi,

Sorry that you have issues with groups. Contact Xbox Support they should be able to help you. Thank you for using the forum.
  6. RGC Brave RC Win User

Looking for a group to join..

RGC was established 1/1/2008 and we are still on the Rise. RGC is truly a one of a kind community that cares for its members. I guarantee a good experience. What we offer:

• Active, friendly Forum

• Easy to navigate vBullitin Website

• Organized Military Rank Structure

• Respectable, mature members

• Highly Skilled Game battles Teams

• Pro Sponsored MLG Teams

• 11 Well Active Battalions

• Graphics and Design

• Tournament

• News Team

• Event Staff

• Machinima Team

If interested:

Go to RGCLIVE.com

Click on FORUM and Register

Make sure to put RGC Brave as referrer

And join the Salvation Battalion

Make sure your username is the same as your gamertag!

Please don't post in the how to join section because your already accepted
Thema:

1. Can't join or create Looking for Group. - Similar Threads - Can't join create

2. Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs: I have an parent account with my son's account attached. He wants to join Minecraft realms but needs the setting for him to create and join clubs to be set to allow. I have logged on to my...
  3. Can't join or create a party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or create a party chat: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and Game bar on PC I can't join any of my friends in party chat. I tried all the answers I have seen and it doesn't work. If I can get help from any...
  4. Can't use created content and join multiplayer games

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use created content and join multiplayer games: Hello there, I'm facing a problem, which is irritating. Everytime I want to use user created content, my console gives me the message " you can't play with content created by other players...
  5. Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...

in XboX Insiders
    Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't create/join clubs

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create/join clubs: Hello, I am trying to join or create clubs on Forza Horizon 4 but everytime it gives me an error "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety...
  7. Can't join/create parties or launch any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join/create parties or launch any games: So earlier today (probably about 2-3 hours ago), I started having this problem where i couldn't join my friends party. I thought maybe it was just a connection issue at first, but then I went to...
  8. I can't create or join my friends' realms server on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't create or join my friends' realms server on Minecraft.: Hello, I recently decided to download Minecraft windows 10 addition onto my PC to play with my friends, however I'm unable to join or create a realms server. The following message constantly...
  9. Can't change gamertag, create club or even join a club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change gamertag, create club or even join a club: Hello, I can't change my gamertag and getting this error: Purchase-3001 c9cc1c41-c491-469e-ae41-ea8b0ed6cd07 2018/04/04 - 12:16:38 UTC I've a creditcard and also 10€ balance. Also I can't...
  10. I can't record videos or take screenshots and I can't create a group or join one.. What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't record videos or take screenshots and I can't create a group or join one.. What ...: Hi all, I was using the monthly automatic payment but since my credit card was full due to xmas presents, the paiment of the month went pending. I paid it not long after and then I used the code...