Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft

Discus and support Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i been trying to play with my girlfriend on minecraft and for absolutely no reason it says “Can’t connect to world” when either of us try to join.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TuckerTheBoss17, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft

So i been trying to play with my girlfriend on minecraft and for absolutely no reason it says “Can’t connect to world” when either of us try to join. She has no problem joining her other friend but we can’t play. Before, my nat was strict and so was hers
    but i have since opened mine. So don’t give me some nat article because i already fixed those issues. I don’t understand what else it could be other than a broken game. Any thoughts?

:)

TuckerTheBoss17, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Aegis Fate 052 Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

I can join anybodys minecraft game except for one friend. We cant join each others game and all my other friends can join me and him. He hosts most of our worlds so i have no purpose for this game until i can connect to him.
  3. Lcube7 Win User

Can’t join (Minecraft)

I’m sorry i forgot she turned of multiplayer.
  4. NickNonya1 Win User

Minecraft

It's a hosted world and he is able to get into it himself but when he invites anybody we aren't able to join it anymore and yes hes my brother
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Juntar-se ao jogo de um amigo [Translation - Join a friend's game]

6. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
Thema:

Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft

1. Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft - Similar Threads - Can’t join host

2. Why can’t I start or join a party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I start or join a party?: When I select “start a party” it goes grey and just says Party encountered an error. I’ve done a hard restart unplugged everything and still shows the same thing. I can play and chat with no...
  3. Can’t join (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join (Minecraft): I have been trying to join my younger sister. We are both on iPads, but I have a Microsoft Account. The problem is, her world isn’t showing up when she’s in it. e0191ed2-dafc-4b0d-9baa-ac9f8a0f9ef9
  4. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.: I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000
  5. Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues: [img] My friend group set up a realm in Minecraft so we could all play together. The problem is, that one of us cant join due to settings issues with there account. I have spent over a day now...
  6. I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either: I recently have been playing cross platform on the windows 10 edition with my friend (she has pc and i have xbox). We started playing around mid feb until randomly we werent able to connect to...
  7. When I join parties I can hear everyone and they can hear me but I can’t see them in the party

in XboX Insiders
    When I join parties I can hear everyone and they can hear me but I can’t see them in the party: This started happening on Friday, every time I join a party it doesn’t show who’s in the party and party overlay isn’t working and if I navigate the Xbox menu it will randomly disconnect me from...
  8. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  9. Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.: I downloaded the Xbox app today to talk to my friends while I play with them from a seperate console. When they tried to invite me, a message came up saying ‘Update the app to join the latest...
  10. My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue: me and my friend were just casually messaging each other, and not to long ago, he is now unable to message me due to a “suspension”, his gamertag is [Mod removed - personal information] I would...