Can't join parties

Discus and support Can't join parties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this problem for a long while now, looking for solutions on here mostly and so far none have worked. I have a problem with joining parties,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xlilcandywolfx, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Can't join parties

I have had this problem for a long while now, looking for solutions on here mostly and so far none have worked. I have a problem with joining parties, it greys out saying "party has encountered an error." With a explanation point in a triangle. I have
    no problems with joining games on my xbox one but i can join parties on my 360 and the xbox app. I don't have problems with my nat type or multiplayer connection and ive tried hard reseting my xbox. Please help, ive had this problem for months already and
    its getting really annoying now.

:)

xlilcandywolfx, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Can't join parties

1. Can't join parties - Similar Threads - Can't join parties

2. Can't join party chat or games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join party chat or games on PC: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and all of the multiplayer Xbox Games on PC: I can't join any of my friends neither in game nor in party chat. I figured out that the problem is the fact...
  3. Can't join friends party group chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join friends party group chat: For the last two to three weeks I have been unable to join my friends party on xbox chat unless invited which I don't want to keep having to get her to do. I have tried hard reset, checked my...
  4. Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta: I have tried reinstalling the app. Opening up the audio settings displays a sad face and a volume slider (which I cannot change) and a enable push to talk checkbox (which I can not enable) Right...
  5. Rainbow Six Siege, can't invite or join my friends party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow Six Siege, can't invite or join my friends party: Me and my brother have recently got Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox. We both have Xbox One s's. We can both play online in games and have Xbox Gold. But when we try to join each others parties we can't....
  6. Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person: So I have had a problem for the past few weeks. I try and join a party with a friend, but no matter what I do, who is in the party, or who starts the party, I can not join it. I will be connecting...
  7. Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.: Two days ago, randomly, my NAT type became unavailable. I can still play games like BO4 multiplayer, but I can no longer join parties and talk - I just get disconnected. I have tried everything,...
  8. Can't Join A Friend In Game, But Can Talk In A Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join A Friend In Game, But Can Talk In A Party: I can connect to a friends party, and talk to him. I can also play with him, in some games, but in some random games I can connect to him what so ever. I can play with his brother perfectly fine,...
  9. Headset issues: can't join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: can't join party: I've just started having trouble joining party chats with my headset. Whenever I try to start a party it comes up with the error code 0x800C0008. My Nat Type is open and I haven't been having...
  10. Can't join/create parties or launch any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join/create parties or launch any games: So earlier today (probably about 2-3 hours ago), I started having this problem where i couldn't join my friends party. I thought maybe it was just a connection issue at first, but then I went to...