Can't join parties

Discus and support Can't join parties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this problem for a long while now, looking for solutions on here mostly and so far none have worked. I have a problem with joining parties,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xlilcandywolfx, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Can't join parties

I have had this problem for a long while now, looking for solutions on here mostly and so far none have worked. I have a problem with joining parties, it greys out saying "party has encountered an error." With a explanation point in a triangle. I have
    no problems with joining games on my xbox one but i can join parties on my 360 and the xbox app. I don't have problems with my nat type or multiplayer connection and ive tried hard reseting my xbox. Please help, ive had this problem for months already and
    its getting really annoying now.

:)

xlilcandywolfx, Sep 22, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Can't join parties

3. Temhotabot Win User

Can't join party

In order for us to help you you will need to provide us with some information about your network:

What Country do you live in?

What make and model modem do you have?

What make and model router do you have?

Wired or Wireless connection to the console?

If wireless, are you using any encryption? If yes, what type?

Do you have one or more of these enabled? uPnP/DMZ/Port Forward?

What is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter?

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?

Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?

Do you have the most current version of router firmware? You can check the manufacturer website for this information and compare it to your router information.

Go to speedtest.net and run three tests; one close to you, one far from you and one in between. Then post your results here, including the ping.

The more questions you can answer the better we can try to help you find a solution.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Can't join parties

I would also take a look in your Settings to make sure nothing was accidentally changed there to not allow communication through party chat, or that notifications for parties were turned off etc.
  5. TorfuSan Win User

Can't join parties

There are two more possible actions you can try.

First, you should check your Xbox-Settings.

You can use this link, if you want to check it on PC or mobile.

https://account.xbox.com/settings

On the Xbox One use

GUIDE-BUTTON > SETTING > ACCOUNT > PRIVACY & ONLINE SAFETY

Maybe your settings block some communications.

The other possibility is to factory-reset the console.

But before you go this far, try to login on another (a friend's?) console to check, if you can connect to partys.

If it doesn't work there, there is a problem with your settings.

If it works, there might be a problem with you web-connection (esp. the router-setting).

I hope I will work. Otherwise: Let me know.
  6. DocWho77 Win User

Can't join a party

I'm seeing the same problem.

On two different Xbox Ones I'm unable to join a party or play any online games. Instead I get prompted to buy xbox live gold. I've checked the subscription page online (and on the xbox) and it says I still have a valid subscription.
Thema:

Can't join parties

1. Can't join parties - Similar Threads - Can't join parties

2. Can't join chats/parties

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join chats/parties: Can not start or join any parties or chats.. Connection is strong but still not working e76ea348-95a7-479f-be03-88930cd3f04a
  3. Can't join party's after the most recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join party's after the most recent update: After the most recent update from the early preview. I can't join party invs my menu opens then sits for a about 3-4 seconds then closes right after. submitted by /u/ObamaCareWorks [link]...
  4. I can't see or join the parties that my friends are in anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see or join the parties that my friends are in anymore: On the PC Xbox companion app, it won't show me which friends are in parties anymore. Even though they are in parties. Is there any way to fix this? Should I just get the replacement app?...
  5. Can't join parties or games error 0x0000000

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join parties or games error 0x0000000: Hello, I've been having issues connecting to the Xbox Game bar as well as the Party chat in the companion app. I can hear people for about five seconds and then I can't. I also cannot join any...
  6. Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...

in XboX Insiders
    Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  7. Can't join friends party but can join others.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join friends party but can join others.: I don't know why but as of 3 days ago I haven't been able to join one specific friends Xbox Live Parties, He can join everyone else other than mine and I can join anyone I want to. But as soon as...
  8. When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!: When a specific friend joins my party with others or just me in it, it immediately makes my headset unable to hear anyone else in the party! This doesn't happen to anyone else, just this specific...
  9. Mic connection issues I can't join parties??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic connection issues I can't join parties??: I checked my network it says all services available yet i cant join games or parties... I can create lobbies ive had randoms join me. It say i have a network setting issue......
  10. Takes long to start can't load games or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes long to start can't load games or join parties: My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or pretty much do anything...