Can't join party through "Join Party" option in the Xbox app for Windows 10.

Discus and support Can't join party through "Join Party" option in the Xbox app for Windows 10. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] When I right click and choose Join party, nothing happens. It occasionally works, but seems to be totally random when attempting to join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DylanShaw3, Mar 29, 2021.

1. DylanShaw3
    DylanShaw3 Guest

Can't join party through "Join Party" option in the Xbox app for Windows 10. [​IMG]

When I right click and choose Join party, nothing happens. It occasionally works, but seems to be totally random when attempting to join friends. I've tried resetting and reinstalling the Xbox app, as well as resetting Windows 10 entirely.

:)

DylanShaw3, Mar 29, 2021
  2. ActaINonIVerba Win User

HUGE Probmlem On The Xbox on Windows 10 Party Chat

I too am not able to join or start a party on my Windows 10 Xbox App. Every time I click to join or start a party, the Xbox App crashes and goes back to my desktop home screen.
  3. YOMAMAR6-77C0EA93-5F Win User

Party chat problems

yup, we use the same workaround.

everyone reboot consoles

do not launch any games or apps

1 person starts party and turns on party chat

the rest join through friends join party option

turn on party chat
  4. Souto-[xboxvenue] Win User

Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

Join the party through the xbox app
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Discord

The Windows 10 Xbox App allowa PC users to join Xbox parties with no problem. I have a friend that I play Gears 4 with and he joins the party chat from the app.

If you wanna have Discord, you can always contact them on their support page to give the feedback
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Chat & Interacting

if you have windows 10 then open game bar and start a party or join a party
Thema:

1. Can't join party through "Join Party" option in the Xbox app for Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Can't join party

2. Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...: Please help Xbox community I don't know what to do I've tried almost everything and I don't remember what I did to fix it last time it happend 431fed8b-6081-4532-90c3-7729b8d0073e
  3. Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat: Hello, so my friends are PC players I'm xbox one. I was able to add him, but everytime I try joining his party chat or game the color of the text is green for both join party chat and game and I...
  4. Syncing Data issue, error 0x80832003, can't join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Data issue, error 0x80832003, can't join parties: I can log on to the games every now and then, but very often I run into this message. On top of that I can't join parties. I already cleared my MAC address(still only works every now and then), I...
  5. Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....: Hi there. My husband and I play games at the same time (mainly Destiny at the moment) and one day last week, I was playing on his xbox (but it's also my home xbox too) it prompted me to play...
  6. Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer: So this started pretty much last night when on with a few mates, I was able to join the party and look through my Xbox friends list, but when I tried to join multiplayer such as GTA online ,...
  7. Can't Join an Xbox party in the Xbox app when my friend is streaming, what can i do?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Join an Xbox party in the Xbox app when my friend is streaming, what can i do?: Whenever a friend of mine is streaming on twitch and i try to join, the Xbox app will crash but he notices that ill still join it. It works normally when he isnt and it has worked in the past...
  8. Can't join or create a party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or create a party chat: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and Game bar on PC I can't join any of my friends in party chat. I tried all the answers I have seen and it doesn't work. If I can get help from any...
  9. Friend can't talk/hear once I join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't talk/hear once I join party: For over a month, I have been trying to join a party with my friend in it, we can hear each other for about 5 seconds and then it cuts him out. I have tried joining with a different profile and...
  10. Can't join chats/parties

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join chats/parties: Can not start or join any parties or chats.. Connection is strong but still not working e76ea348-95a7-479f-be03-88930cd3f04a