can't join preview program

Discus and support can't join preview program in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received the message from Xbox Live but ignored it.Now I can't receive invitation when my friends' invite me. 1a799307-f3ce-45ff-92fd-7deb7ba19469 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wanglaoti1, Jul 1, 2015.

1. wanglaoti1
    wanglaoti1 Guest

I received the message from Xbox Live but ignored it.Now I can't receive invitation when my friends' invite me.

:)

wanglaoti1, Jul 1, 2015
  2. Xbox One error code: 0x89231014

Im in preview program as well, and can't start Or join parties.

Xx5Gossett5xX, Jul 1, 2015
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I need help.

Yeah.It's the preview program that you can't have any enforcement actions on your account for a year in order to join.

You can't have any enforcement actions at all to join the ambassador program.

Daft Badger, Jul 1, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey guys!

I just added the role for you to access and post in the Preview Program Support forum, go ahead and post this over there so the proper folks can help you out! can't join preview program :)

Mister Beep, Jul 1, 2015
Thema:

1. can't join preview program - Similar Threads - can't join preview

2. I can't join weight lifting simulator 3 on roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join weight lifting simulator 3 on roblox: Every other game in roblox seems to be working. But when I play wls 3, ive been getting an error code 103 for the last three days. I know its not an issue with my age settings because i changed...
  3. Can't join party chat or games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join party chat or games on PC: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and all of the multiplayer Xbox Games on PC: I can't join any of my friends neither in game nor in party chat. I figured out that the problem is the fact...
  4. Can't join the Ambassadors club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join the Ambassadors club: Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard...
  5. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  6. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  7. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  8. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in: Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access...
  9. Can't join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join parties: I have had this problem for a long while now, looking for solutions on here mostly and so far none have worked. I have a problem with joining parties, it greys out saying "party has encountered an...
  10. Can't join Preview Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Preview Forum: Im a Xbox preview member but when I try to join the Preview forum, I can't access it d37b271d-ff64-4b52-ae24-3a0b0a5d82c0