Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

Discus and support Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KevinMcIntosh2, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

Hi

I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one of my Gamertags but cannot receive invites to join Realms any more. When friends look for me on their xbox app
    they can see me but I show up as “Offline” & I subsequently cannot receive their invites. Can I delete 1 gametag if this is the problem?

:)

KevinMcIntosh2, Sep 9, 2019
  2. KevinMcIntosh2 Win User

Was using Xbox because when playing MC on ipad only Xbox can be used to play online.
  3. Ripins Win User

I'd say if you don't use your Mojang account to play Minecraft you should be right to the take it off your device. You can always put it back on if you need to at later date.

Don't delete the your Mojang account just remove it off your iPad.

Let us know if it works then.
  4. Ripins Win User

Ok so you use your Xbox GT to play, Were you able to remove not delete your Mojang account off your iPad?
  5. Ripins Win User

Hi there, Xbox GT and Mojang GT are separate accounts. Don't delete your profile on the iPad as they are two separate accounts.

Are you trying to join on Xbox? If so you might need the go into your privacy setting and allow invite from others. You may have the setting on so your not able to join others in game.

Let us know how you go.
  6. KevinMcIntosh2 Win User

Hi

We have to use xbox Gamertag because we are playing on an ipad (Bedrock edition) & our Minecraft Gamertag is done via xbox. My privacy settings are set to allow invites but since I’ve ended up with 2 Gamertags on xbox account I log in but still come up as
    “Offline” to my friends, so I cannot get their Realm invites or join their game.

Kevin
Thema:

1. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can’t join Realms

2. can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft: me and my girlfriend have been playing minecraft version v1.12.0 on our xbox ones but i moved to college and we tried connecting again and we cant play on our worlds together it says unable to...
  3. Minecraft can’t join cross network.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join cross network.: My friend is trying to join my minecraft world on his xbox from a different network. I am on windows 10 edition. How can he join me cross network? d022f72a-bf2a-4a36-93fe-f63b60b66889
  4. can’t join

in XBoX Accessibility
    can’t join: I can’t join in the game for some of my friends,why? b56816de-e681-4c16-a7a4-5037252393b5
  5. I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]: when ever i try to join a party it connects for a bit then disconnects me and says “Your network settings are blocking party chat” then shows the error [0x8923401C] afterwards I have searched...
  6. Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live: so yesterday morning i bought a year subscription to EA access and later in the day i noticed i couldnt join my friends party and xbox said i needed xbox live. I’ve checked my subscriptions on the...
  7. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...
  8. Minecraft can’t join world xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join world xbox one: (Xbox One) My friends cant join my worlds in minecraft. I can join theirs with no problem, and they can all join each other, however whenever anyone tries to join mine, it says ‘unable to...
  9. My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me: My friend and I are both playing on the newest edition of Minecraft on Xbox One and he cant joint me. We’ve tried everything, hard restarts, uninstalling. I can join him but he can’t join me....
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...