Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error

Discus and support Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; A couple of years ago, my mom helped me set up my XBox Live account on my iPad. I'm set up as a teen. We turned off the multi-player option but now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Nightwing161310, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error

A couple of years ago, my mom helped me set up my XBox Live account on my iPad. I'm set up as a teen. We turned off the multi-player option but now I want to use realms. We went online to aka.ms/accountsettings and it just refers us to accounts.xbox.com
    which just refers us back to .... accounts.xbox.com. I have read that this is a known issue with setting up accounts on iOS devices. I am not set up as being part of a family group. What is the current workaround?

:)

Nightwing161310, Jan 16, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

Hi there! Have you done the steps here to setup a family so your settings can be changed?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/microsoft-account-add-members-to-family
  3. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  4. TomWard5 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

Are they comparable for realms, Minecraft says that I need to change privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to do so, but I dumb and cat figure it out.
  5. IsaacJustynTime Win User

My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore

Im trying to join my friend in his realm and its telling me i need to change my privacy settings. I dont know how to get to them or what to change. Any help?
  6. xNikolex Win User

I can't join my friend on minecraft but I have an Open Nat

Is it a world you're joining or a realm?

The realm should work bit ive fou d a lot of worlds i cant join possibly region specific.
Thema:

1. Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error - Similar Threads - Cant join realms

2. cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10: i was trying to play Ark survival evolved with my friends i try joining their party but cant join it i play windows 10 5b6b48e2-cd5d-45b7-9ee3-9377ab5aba81
  3. PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE: Hello, this morning i opened minecraft and i was asking poeple to join me but they told me that it says unable to connect and since then no one was able to join me and i was not able to join...
  4. Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug

in XboX Insiders
    Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug: Recently..i joined beta for minecraft..i have i problem when i click "join" the button still "join" but i already joined the beta for minecraft...because of the "join" button bug still showing...
  5. Cant start nor join an xbox party on pc thru the companion app for xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant start nor join an xbox party on pc thru the companion app for xbox: For some reason I cant use the xbox Companion app and the only way for me to use it again is for me to restart my pc and this problem also occurs for my friends as well and this glitch makes the...
  6. I cant join parties on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join parties on pc: I keep getting error 0x89231030 for no reason I checked the store and there are no updates avalible 8534b8d7-a176-4d30-b978-0aa42c9b6252
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers": Hi I I'm currently having an issue where i cant join any servers I've tried litterally everything and i still cant join any I've restarted my pc several times and also reinstalled minecraft I've...
  8. Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with

in XboX Insiders
    Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with: Is anyone else having issues with grand theft auto servers cant seem to connect to it? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  9. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  10. Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.: In my server/friends list all it says is you can not play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up, blah blah go to xbox live online safety and privacy settings. but I have gone...