Can't join recent players

Discus and support Can't join recent players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any reason as to why i cannot join any player on my recent players list. Everyone i go on just has the option greyed out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cletus1993, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cletus1993
    Cletus1993 Guest

Is there any reason as to why i cannot join any player on my recent players list. Everyone i go on just has the option greyed out

:)

Cletus1993, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't join recent players - Similar Threads - Can't join recent

2. I can't Join my friends Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Join my friends Realm: I have minecraft Windows 10 and he uses an Xbox and he can't invite me for some reason. If i try to join it says "Failed attempting to join real try again later. Unable to connect to realm." I...
  3. I can't join my friend's realm or any online games

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join my friend's realm or any online games: When I try to join my friend's realm it says my game needs updated. When I try updating my game from the Microsoft Store, it says nothing needs updating. It doesn't let me uninstall the game to...
  4. I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one: When I'm in the Minecraft home screen and scroll over to the friends tab, I can see my friend playing Minecraft, but when I click to join I always get the error message "Unable to connect." What's...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  6. no me puedo unir a un mundo de mis amigos [Translate] I can't join a world of my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me puedo unir a un mundo de mis amigos [Translate] I can't join a world of my friends: hola, mi problema es que eh intentado jugar con mis amigos, y me sale "no se ha podido conectar con el mundo" ya eh intentado con mas soluciones y nada me funciona, incluso me intente contactar...
  7. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  8. Can't join game from other players profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join game from other players profile: The "join the game" button is gray and nothing happens when pressed. ea3cc8da-24f5-4ba0-86dc-f5ecf7f7b695
  9. Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine: Ok so i play Minecraft on a Kindle Fire 7 which is compatible with Xbox Minecraft players. Ive been able to join my friend's world and he was able to join mine (he uses the Xbox). One day for some...
  10. I can't join servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers in Minecraft: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection I started the game but when I pressed Sıgn In button it says "Failed to Login.We tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something...