Can't join recent players

Discus and support Can't join recent players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any reason as to why i cannot join any player on my recent players list. Everyone i go on just has the option greyed out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cletus1993, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cletus1993
    Cletus1993 Guest

Is there any reason as to why i cannot join any player on my recent players list. Everyone i go on just has the option greyed out

:)

Cletus1993, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't join recent players - Similar Threads - Can't join recent

2. I can't join Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't join Game Pass Ultimate: I'm trying to upgrade game pass ultimate but the join button is disabled, I have game pass for PC. I can't even buy xbox live gold, same problem cb25fe74-10f6-443e-a006-a46f54b72c7a
  3. Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host): I have played on one specific server called Minewind. And from nowhere I could'nt join the server anymore because of "unknownhost". I thought it was my DNS settings, but so far I have hard time...
  4. Can't join realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join realms: I got an invite from my friend to going his realm so I click the accept button but it says I can't join because of the way my account is set up and so I click the link and it sends to a microsoft...
  5. Takes long to start can't load games or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes long to start can't load games or join parties: My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or pretty much do anything...
  6. I can't join my friend's world using android

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't join my friend's world using android: I'm trying and trying to join on my friend's world but it always took almost 1 minute and then says "Unable to connect to world" please help me i'm using android and new minecraft version 1.14.1.3...
  7. I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  8. Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update: Hi, I was able to host and play the new Stardew Valley co-op for about 6 hours approximately 3 days ago. All of a sudden my friend gets kicked from the game and has been unable to connect to my...
  9. I can't join the Xbox One Update Preview

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join the Xbox One Update Preview: I've enrolled for the Xbox One Update Preview but the pending screen has stayed the same for over 4 days now. It said that it would take about 2 hours for it to register but it's still pending....
  10. I can't join weight lifting simulator 3 on roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join weight lifting simulator 3 on roblox: Every other game in roblox seems to be working. But when I play wls 3, ive been getting an error code 103 for the last three days. I know its not an issue with my age settings because i changed...