Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition

Discus and support Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I join minecraft every thing seems fine until I press the ‘servers’ button, when I press this button all of the servers have loading signs and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eve_Microsoft0307, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition

When I join minecraft every thing seems fine until I press the ‘servers’ button, when I press this button all of the servers have loading signs and I try to press them and it does nothing. Minecraft is fully updated and there have been no changes to my internet, I’ve tried logging in and out and turning off the WiFi but nothing seems to work. It’s not all the time but happens randomly and doesn’t go away for a long time, it’s been happening for about a week now and it’s not stopped. I’m also hesitant to delete and re-download the app as i don’t want to loose my worlds like I did when I did that before. If there’s anything that could be done I would be really grateful!

Here’s a photo of the screen:
    Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition [​IMG]

:)

Eve_Microsoft0307, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. NeoDan123 Win User

Joining servers for pocket edition

Are you talking about Minecraft?
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Joining servers for pocket edition

What's the game? See if it's not your internet connection, if your NAT is open, if it's not temporary issues or maintenance of the game you want to play. Good luck!
  5. ​Jamie Win User

stuck on locating server minecraft

Hi, have you checked this? It might help.
  6. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
Thema:

1. Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition - Similar Threads - Can’t join servers

2. Can’t join Forza session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join Forza session: [img] Can anyone help me here? 9fb2116b-f1de-403a-8641-dbc081671261
  3. Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE): Hello there! I have an issue where I can hop onto public servers, but I can’t join my friend’s world on Minecraft PE. I tried restarting my phone, signing out and logging back in, and even using a...
  4. I can’t join servers in MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join servers in MCPE: For some reason, when ever i try to join a server, it just says ‘Featrued Servers, Coming Soon’ and offered me no option to add a server, or any servers to click on. [img]...
  5. My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.: My cousin just made a new minecraft account and it’s not letting me or any others join. She is also unable to join anybody or any severs. The minecraft help page was no help. We are both MCPE...
  6. Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft: I cant join any servers i also cant join any of friends worlds it stays on connecting to external servers and the servers like mineplex and cubecraft arent showing up...
  7. I can’t join a Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a Minecraft server: So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  8. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...
  9. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.: I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...