Can't join the Ambassadors club

Discus and support Can't join the Ambassadors club in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by x A g l a e c a, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Can't join the Ambassadors club

Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard on the Ambassadors program it says I been a member since
    December 2016 but I have no email confirming me that I joined during that year nor a single memory of me joining. Can one rejoin after a couple of years or no?

:)

x A g l a e c a, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't join the Ambassadors club

1. Can't join the Ambassadors club - Similar Threads - Can't join Ambassadors

2. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  3. Can't join xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join xbox ambassadors: Hello, I'm having issues with joining the ambassador program. I meet all the requirements as far as my knowledge goes, however, when I try to sign up it keeps taking me back to the home page. Any...
  4. Can't join Xbox Ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join Xbox Ambassadors: When I go onto the website, I click on "Join Ambassadors" and it changes my page put theres nothing else to click on to continue signing up for the Ambassadors. Any clue why I cant join or where...
  5. Can't Join Xbox Ambassadors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Xbox Ambassadors?: So, one of the requirements to join the Xbox Ambassadors recently changed: - Old: NO Enforcement Actions on your account -- ever! - New: No Enforcement Actions in the past year. I still don't...
  6. Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join: Hey there, Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells me that I am not qualified to be in the Xbox...
  7. Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...: Hi there, Even though I currently have an Xbox Live Gold account, it seems persistent in the fact that I don't. Anyone have a solution? 657353bb-4373-439d-b00c-d67a6d74f65c
  8. Can't Join Ambassador program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join Ambassador program.: Every time I go to the ambassador website my gamertag/account never shows in the top right and when I go to apply it always pops up "there was an error checking your account, please check back in...
  9. I can't join the ambassador's programm !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join the ambassador's programm !!!: They say that I must have 1,500 G to join, but I already do ! Please Help ! 79860483-df8b-47de-943d-07b100b902e0
  10. I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements: Hi, I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements. I need help Thanks a3ea8de7-4642-442c-9c80-ea3a71d27cce