Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely

Discus and support Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have this problem with joining in Minecraft Bedrock edition on mobile worlds, where the one just message i get is "locating server" with no end. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by edurhod12, Jul 1, 2022.

1. edurhod12
    edurhod12 Guest

I have this problem with joining in Minecraft Bedrock edition on mobile worlds, where the one just message i get is "locating server" with no end. I tried everything, switching my connection between 3G and 4G LTE, using airplane mode, restarting my phone.

I have the fact that i just have mobile data, and it's because some issues i had, but the matter is that i can't play with friends, i was able to join 4 or 5 times, but i can't no more. Does this have a solution?

:)

edurhod12, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Have you tried using different network connections such as wireless connections?

This is to isolate the issue if it's the game, your device, or just the connection.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft Servers Xbox One S

Hello there!

Unfortunately, such worlds cannot be found on the console as some of these worlds were created on a PC and are not compatible to the Xbox One console.

On the console, users send their friends invites to user created worlds/servers that are only available to console users. In this instance, Crazy Pig is a server that was created on the PC.

This MCXONE: Servers website located at the Minecraft Forums
    details Xbox One specific servers.

Try this out and let us know if there as an option to join the servers listed there.

Best wishes!
  4. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  5. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  6. jiayangli1 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server

locating server for serveral secs then it shows unable to join the world
Thema:

1. Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely - Similar Threads - Can't join friends

2. I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.: I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my permissions have been set correctly but for what ever...
  3. friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...: (PC)I got the game along with my group of 4 friends on PC GAME PASS, i have been able to play with one of them but the other 2 can't join in any way, it always fails to connect to the host... I...
  4. I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!: Joining my friends realm, I appear to be standing still and not moving. I can still experience damage from mobs and other players- but to my friends i'm just standing still, even though i'm...
  5. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" is there a fix? please let me know thanks :) a4335009-ba8c-44eb-b4b2-eea95c4a947c
  6. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says, "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" and this is only that friend, and that friend can join anybody else besides me is...
  7. Can't join friend's server in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friend's server in minecraft.: So yesterday i wanted to play modded minecraft with my friend and he create a world.The method we used is using "hamachi" after i joined i played normally but after i die or leave the game i cant...
  8. I can't join my friends mine raft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends mine raft realm: whenever I join it always stops on the "building Terrain" part of the loading screen. I've tried all the advice online I could find but it didn't work. Also before you ask there was no error...
  9. Friends can't join my worlds in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends can't join my worlds in Minecraft: Hey, I've been having this problem where nobody can join me in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have all my privacy settings set to allow, and I've got multiplayer on, is there another way I could...
  10. Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...: I spent close to 5 hours yesterday trying to figure out how to get the account settings set up, so I finally did that, over 12 hours later and I still can't join and I'm still getting the same...