Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one

Discus and support Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me and my Friends have NAT Open correctly but still not working online mode, I cant join his word, and he cant join mine. Pls Help me, i have tried a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LuanGonçalves1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one

Me and my Friends have NAT Open correctly but still not working online mode, I cant join his word, and he cant join mine.

Pls Help me, i have tried a lot of things to resolve that, including we tray install the beta to test if its working, but still not working.

tanks a lot.

:)

LuanGonçalves1, Apr 25, 2020
  2. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  3. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Is it possible that one of you or your friends has joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program?

If so, you probably have different versions of the game, and only players with the same Minecraft version can join each other's worlds.

Check that you all have either the official Minecraft version of 1.11.4. If one (or more) have the current Beta version of 1.13.something, then you can't join each other's worlds.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Can’t connect to friend’s world:

Hi

Is your friend trying to use "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or the version just called "Minecraft" , If your friend trying to use the one called "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" I don't believe this version is able to join your Minecraft world.
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

Not possible to connect Minecraft to a server

Are you sure your Xbox is online and not in offline mode?

Also are you trying to join a friends game? Because you can only join games with people who you have added as friends. You can't just search for random worlds. If your looking for random ones you could always just search Google for Xbox one Minecraft servers
    and add people who have their worlds up.
Thema:

Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one

1. Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one - Similar Threads - Can't join friends

2. My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10: When I send an invite to my friend who also plays on Windows 10, received the invite but after some loading it says "unable to join world". On one of their worlds, I was able to join no problem....
  3. I can't join my friends Minecraft world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft world.: My friend plays on Android and I play on Xbox we are both in the beta and both of our versions are up to date i have been able to join their other world's but not one I was once kicked out of is...
  4. Can't join my friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join my friend's world: I can't join my friend's Minecraft world. It's been happening for a while. My friend can join anyone but me and I can join anyone but him and don't know how to fix it. We both have our NAT on open...
  5. Can't join friends in an online game!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join friends in an online game!: Hi all, I am trying to join friends (who I have been able to accept) in an online game. I have 2 boys who want to play an online game with another friend. We are able to create a party and hear...
  6. Minecraft PE can't join friends through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't join friends through Xbox: Me and my friends have been playing this game for 2 years and we keep having the same issue. Everytime i tried to join his world through Xbox it always says "unable to connect to world". I am able...
  7. I can't join my friends MC world, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join my friends MC world, plz help: When ever i try to join my friends game it either gets stuck in loading and my character loads in but cant be killed or just doesnt load at all and says "unavailable world", "connection timed...
  8. Help i can't join one of my friend game on xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Help i can't join one of my friend game on xbox.: Everytime i go to my friend profile the join game button. I press on it and nothing. Me and my friend both add each other. But the join game option not white color but gray color. But I can join...
  9. Opted out of Beta, can't go back to regular MC. Can't join friend's worlds either.

in XboX Insiders
    Opted out of Beta, can't go back to regular MC. Can't join friend's worlds either.: Just installed the beta for Win 10 and it won't let me join friend's worlds because it says they're on outdated servers. Went on xbox insider app -manage- unroll from beta, uninstalled Minecraft...
  10. Can't join my friend in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join my friend in minecraft: I can't join my friend in minecraft! I need help! We both play on the PC with the same vision. Game is minecraft for windows 10 on the app store. [img] [img]...