Can't join voice call (xbox app android)

Discus and support Can't join voice call (xbox app android) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever I invite my friend to a voice chat or I try to join his it says "you are not in a party" even tho I'm trying to join.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SuperAverage80, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Can't join voice call (xbox app android)

Whenever I invite my friend to a voice chat or I try to join his it says "you are not in a party" even tho I'm trying to join.

:)

SuperAverage80, Nov 20, 2020
  2. XBOX LIVE SERVICE SU Win User

Party chat is down because microsoft employees cant do their job correctly. website says core services an social is up and running when it is not.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Can't join any club

Have you tried joining a club through the Xbox app on PC or Android just to see if you can join one there?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox and Cell phones

android and iphone users do have a xbox live app which sends msgs and sends txt msgs no voice msgs.
  5. Leo Ascendent Win User

xbox conpanion app

The party system needs work for sure, if I join a party on the console, it wont show on my android app (on my phone), nor does it recognize I'm even in a party, and vise versa if I join a party via my android app.

Can you join a party via the companion app and see if that does anything?
  6. ToddMc516 Win User

Unable To View Clubs

Can't access clubs on Xbox or android app. So it's nothing to do with the console
Thema:

1. Can't join voice call (xbox app android) - Similar Threads - Can't join voice

2. Can't join / add friends or sign into Xbox website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join / add friends or sign into Xbox website.: I just got Halo MCC on Steam (I don't own an XBox) and want to join my friend who plays on Xbox, cross platform. I've linked my Steam account. I've gotten the Xbox windows app and tried to friend...
  3. Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs: I have an parent account with my son's account attached. He wants to join Minecraft realms but needs the setting for him to create and join clubs to be set to allow. I have logged on to my...
  4. Can't join team games Forza horizon 4 profile doesn't have sufficient privileges.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join team games Forza horizon 4 profile doesn't have sufficient privileges.: Can't join team games Forza horizon 4, it says my profile doesn't have sufficient privileges. 23cf9090-8be5-4edd-988f-2bb14f7611ae
  5. I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with??: So my boyfriend and I live in the same house. We game share his copy of Modern Warfare Warzone. I Can play all parts of the game fine. But it wont let us play together? Does any one know how to...
  6. Can't Join Friend's Realm on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's Realm on Minecraft Windows 10: I recently purchased the windows 10 edition on my pc so I could join my friend's realm on Xbox. When I navigate to the friends tab, I am presented with an Add Friends button. Below this is a...
  7. I can't join the overcooked 2 group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join the overcooked 2 group: I downloaded overcooked 2 and I can't join the game group to play with my friend. he invites me and i can't get in 072fac72-6ef1-40a9-a3b1-f2c083a21c0a
  8. Can't leave club already joined

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't leave club already joined: My Xbox account had join a club long time ago Now I want to leave the old club and join in another one But when I click the 'leave club' there's no respond I did that both in Xbox webpage site...
  9. Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox]: I was wanting to play with a buddy of mine, but I can't get in the game whilst he can, I checked online and saw others having similar issues, but I can't join my buddy's party neither on my xbox...
  10. Still can't view Voice Messages or join Private Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can't view Voice Messages or join Private Chat: At the end of my tether with this. Last 3 weeks or so, I was enjoying talking to my disabled friend via Private Chat. Except 2 days ago. Now suddenly, it won't let my view voice messages or join...