Cant join Xbox Rewards

Discus and support Cant join Xbox Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I've been trying to join the Xbox Rewards program but it wont allow me to do so. I just keep getting the same FAQ pop-up every time i click to join.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Fierce Hybrid, May 22, 2018.

1. Cant join Xbox Rewards

I've been trying to join the Xbox Rewards program but it wont allow me to do so. I just keep getting the same FAQ pop-up every time i click to join. Tried contacting microsoft just to be told to come here. please help because i want do use my stuff before
    it merges with Microsoft Rewards!!!!!

:)

Fierce Hybrid, May 22, 2018
  2. R0B1N PL
    R0B1N PL Guest
    Cant join xbox live rewards

I cant join xbox live rewards program. Is there something wrong with my account ?

R0B1N PL, May 22, 2018
  3. gqjonb77
    gqjonb77 Guest
    Unable to sign up for Xbox live rewards says I' m under age

Trying to sign up for xbox live rewards. I keep getting "Unfortunately you cant join xbox live rewards right now. Its strictly because of your age we hope you will join once you are eligible to participate.

I am over 30

gqjonb77, May 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Cant join Xbox Rewards

Since the program is about to shut down, it is no longer possible to join.

Smwutches, May 23, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Fierce Hybrid,

As stated in the FAQ pop-up, Xbox Live Rewards is becoming Microsoft Rewards in your region. Since the program is ending, it is no longer possible to join. Since you are not a member, you do not have any Rewards currency of any kind. Only Rewards members
    are eligible for Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

cant join xbox rewards

7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cant join Xbox Rewards

Hello SaltyGnome69,

We have identified the issue, and adjusted your account. This change may take up to 96 hours to process, after which, you should be able to register successfully. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  8. Smwutches Win User

cant join xbox rewards

Since the program is about to be shut down, it is no longer possible to sign up.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cant join Xbox Rewards

Hello Fierce Hybrid,

As stated in the FAQ pop-up, Xbox Live Rewards is becoming Microsoft Rewards in your region. Since the program is ending, it is no longer possible to join. Since you are not a member, you do not have any Rewards currency of any kind. Only Rewards members
    are eligible for Rewards.
  10. Lord Pickleton Win User

Cant join Xbox Rewards

I'm getting the same message when trying to join Xbox Live Rewards. I've tried it on different browsers and phones.
Thema:

Cant join Xbox Rewards

1. Cant join Xbox Rewards - Similar Threads - Cant join Rewards

2. Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account: I have tried everything I can to join servers. I signed in to my Microsoft Account and when I try to join servers it says there is a problem in my privacy setting. I fixed the privacy problem but...
  3. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...: I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer...
  4. I cant join my friend minecraft server and they cant join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friend minecraft server and they cant join mine: I cant join my friends minecraft server its say "unable connect to world" My NAT is open and everything is set like its need And i also can play Any other game with my friends but Minecraft I...
  5. Cant join Freind in ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join Freind in ps4: Since MINECRAFT ps4 edition became bedrock i have not been able to play in some of my freinds worlds and thay also cant join mine. It It only some people i cant join and no matter what world we...
  6. cant join xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    cant join xbox rewards: when i click on join it wont do anything and i click it again and it does the same thing and the only thing that pops up is that xbox rewards is becoming microsoft rewards....
  7. Why cant I join xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Why cant I join xbox live rewards: everytime I try to join xbox live rewards it just sends me back to the same page which contains faqs about the change to Microsoft rewards. What's going on with it...
  8. Cant join xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Cant join xbox live rewards: I cant join xbox live rewards program. Is there something wrong with my account ? 61f84fbb-1fb2-4148-85a6-ff04ac4d64c8
  9. Cant join Xbox Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Cant join Xbox Rewards: Hey, it says i dont have a Xbox Live account. Thanks in advance, Henrik f82f21d7-f961-4464-9710-960a572f49d1
  10. Cant join xbox live rewards despite having xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join xbox live rewards despite having xbox live.: I want to sign up fpr live rewards but it wont let me becauae i dont have xbox live even though i actually do. 564ff362-db3f-46ca-9007-ed702f239097