can’t join

Discus and support can’t join in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t join in the game for some of my friends,why? b56816de-e681-4c16-a7a4-5037252393b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FilippoDe Lorenzi, Aug 13, 2019.

1. can’t join

I can’t join in the game for some of my friends,why?

:)

FilippoDe Lorenzi, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

can’t join

Which game is it and have you got your privacy settings set to allow for online multiplayer games?

Go to settings,, account, privacy & online safety, Xbox live privacy, view details & customise, communication & multiplayer and ensure you are set to access friends game request.

If you are using a child account, you will need an adult in your "family" to alter any settings.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

can’t join

FilippoDe Lorenzi,

Which game are you having trouble with? It sounds like either you or your friends have a NAT type that’s not allowing you to play together.

Try resetting your router: 1) unplug router from its power source for 60 seconds 2) plug the router back in to its power source and wait for all of the lights to reappear 3) restart your console & try to link up again

Thanks for using the forums! Let us know how it goes in the meantime....
  4. H0n0uredEnd Win User

can’t join

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to join you friends in online games.

Go ahead and do a hard reset and power cycle. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

Also, try rebooting your modem / router.

If the issue persists, try removing your Xbox profile from the Xbox and redownloading it.

Let us know if that helps!
  5. TylerDavis7 Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I can’t even invite/join my friends’ parties because I can’t get to the commands that let me do so.
  6. Wilsom2 Win User

Xbox status says offline when im online

Mine is the exact same. I can’t invite or join anyone either.
Thema:

can’t join

1. can’t join - Similar Threads - can’t join

2. I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]: when ever i try to join a party it connects for a bit then disconnects me and says “Your network settings are blocking party chat” then shows the error [0x8923401C] afterwards I have searched...
  3. Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live: so yesterday morning i bought a year subscription to EA access and later in the day i noticed i couldnt join my friends party and xbox said i needed xbox live. I’ve checked my subscriptions on the...
  4. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...
  5. Minecraft can’t join world xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join world xbox one: (Xbox One) My friends cant join my worlds in minecraft. I can join theirs with no problem, and they can all join each other, however whenever anyone tries to join mine, it says ‘unable to...
  6. My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me: My friend and I are both playing on the newest edition of Minecraft on Xbox One and he cant joint me. We’ve tried everything, hard restarts, uninstalling. I can join him but he can’t join me....
  7. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...
  8. Cox Communications: Can’t join specific friends because I have IPv6?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cox Communications: Can’t join specific friends because I have IPv6?: Cox Communications (ISPs): Can’t join specific friends because I have IPv6? Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution...
  9. Can’t join Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t join Xbox live: my Xbox live recently ran out. Now when I try to enter my code it says something wrong on our end and that I should wait. Well it’s been three days and nothing has changed. Talked to support and...
  10. Can’t invite friends or party to join in terrorist hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends or party to join in terrorist hunt: I can join other people’s terrorist hunt in progress and even create my own. I am unable to invite friends to join mine. I even started a party and tried to invite the party to join but the option...