Can't Launch Any Games [Skip Ahead]

Discus and support Can't Launch Any Games [Skip Ahead] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep having this issue randomly where no games or apps are able to launch. After a few home refreshes sometimes it'll start working. Error code... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nemesis96, Nov 30, 2019.

1. /u/Nemesis96
    /u/Nemesis96 Guest

I keep having this issue randomly where no games or apps are able to launch. After a few home refreshes sometimes it'll start working. Error code 0x8027025a.

Are other people having this issue? It's not in the known issues section so idk if there's a workaround.

submitted by /u/Nemesis96
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nemesis96, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Epic Louie Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm in the alpha skip ahead. I've been in the program since launch.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. Zero420override Win User

Xbox One X: Controller connects but is useless

It sounds to me like an issue brought on by the skip ahead update. Unfortunately they warn that things like this may happen and that they can't be held liable for any damage or Xbox issues due to the pre release updates. If I were you I'd just bow out of
    the skip ahead and factory reset your console. Hope this helps if only a little.
  5. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯꓱ Win User

Xbox Accessories App Won't Open

Thanks for trying to help,

But you can close this thread. I just did something similar and jumped into the Skip Ahead Alpha to not only see if would fix it, but to report it if it crashed at launch. And it crashed, again.

Sigh :( This Xbox Elite Controller is pointless now, since I can't configure it.
  6. il Radd Win User

Error code 0x800706ba

keep getting error code 0x800706ba when I try to go on games or apps and tried unplugging Xbox and resetting internet but still keeps popping error code need help.
    This just happened to me today. cannot launch any game or apps. I'm on an X1X Project Scorpio edition and in the Skip Ahead Alpha insider ring.
Thema:

1. Can't Launch Any Games [Skip Ahead] - Similar Threads - Can't Launch Games

2. Can't launch Flight Simulator 2020 on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Flight Simulator 2020 on Game Pass: I've tried reinstalling about 10 time, installing to a different drive, deleting caches and all the suggested Game Pass fixes. [img] 9d62f358-331f-4834-bf1a-fcd1c7820f72
  3. I can't launch any xbox games

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't launch any xbox games: Hello, I was using my Xbox game pass games without any issues until recently. We had a power outage while I was playing No Man's Sky mid-game. When my PC rebooted all my installed games have the...
  4. Can't Launch Games or Apps after update today 6/4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Launch Games or Apps after update today 6/4: My Xbox One automatically updated today at 12:38pm and since then, all my pins and groups have been removed from my home page, and when I try to launch a game or app from the Game & Apps section,...
  5. Xbox running very slow, can't launch any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox running very slow, can't launch any game: I have a original 2013 XB1. About two weeks ago I had multiple game updates come at the same time. I have fairly slow internet and that week there were a series of storms where I live, resulting...
  6. I can't get games I have downloaded from Game pass to launch

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get games I have downloaded from Game pass to launch: None of the game I have downloaded through the new xbox beta are launching. I have the game pass it shows up on my account profile but the games don't launch. Sea thieves briefly shows a splash...
  7. Can't launch digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch digital game: My brother bought Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on the Xbox store back when it was on sale for $15, and now it says he does not own it. It was not the Game Pass version and I was the one to...
  8. Can't launch xbox gamepass games on windows 10- "The configuration registry database is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch xbox gamepass games on windows 10- "The configuration registry database is...: Hello everyone, I'm unable to launch any games on the xbox app or through the Microsoft store because every time I get an error that pops up and says "The configuration registry database is...
  9. Can't launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch game: Hello, I just installed the games with gold game called knights of pen and paper 2 but when I try to play the game it gives me the "do you own this game or app?" message, I don't know what to do...
  10. Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games: The experience on the PC, so far, has been unnerving. I bought an XBOX controller that came with a free gamepass for 14 days. I joined and apparently Ori and The Blind Forest and its sequel are...