Can't launch Fallout 4 all of a sudden. Error 0x82D40007

Discus and support Can't launch Fallout 4 all of a sudden. Error 0x82D40007 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "Sign in with the account that purchased the game or app, or, if it's a trial version that has expired. purchase the game or app from the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OscarN_125, Nov 17, 2018.

1. OscarN_125
    OscarN_125 Guest

"Sign in with the account that purchased the game or app, or, if it's a trial version that has expired. purchase the game or app from the Microsoft Store. For detailed instructions, select Help."

This is a game that I have played extensively over the past few days and was just about to finish the final quests...

I got it through my 1 month free game pass subscription (which is still active and several days away from billing date).

I only ever had my one account on this brand new Xbox One X and it is set as my home xbox.

Please advise what this might be due to, so that I can finish this masterpiece of a game.

NOTE: This occurred after I had booted my xbox and it had some network issues, I simply disconnected the wifi and connected it again and the internet was working fine. Not sure if this is related but it was right before this error with the game occurred.

:)

OscarN_125, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Can't Play Fallout 4

So I have had Fallout 4 sense it release and I had the disc for it and it started playing the game with out the disc and now the error came up and I have no clue why and I never played it on a free day to play. So I need help to figure this out if you want
    to contact me message me on Discord or Xbox.

Xbox:

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

SnipersGotcha, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    xbox one x 0x82d40007

Hi! Assuming you own the game, of course you don't need Game Pass in order to play it (at least as long as it works as intended). Can you have another look if the error code you posted is correct? Seems like the error code search can't find anything for
    it: Xbox Error Status Codes | Xbox Support

Julian_, Nov 17, 2018
  4. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest

I'll suggest to
    power cycle your console
    and try launching the game again.

If this doesn't work try uninsalling the game and then install it back.

Also good to check your game pass subscription at account.microsoft.com.

FreakRoach, Nov 17, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    I believe this may be because it was removed from Game Pass. You'll need to purchase the game in order to play it now.

Saeleth, Nov 18, 2018
  6. OscarN_125
    OscarN_125 Guest
    Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not sure how this works but I can no longer see Fallout 4 in the Game Pass-tab.

So I am not certain if I uninstall it, that I will be able to install it again after?

Is this perhaps where the problem lies? I assumed that even if games were removed from the game pass tab, that you would still keep them. If not then there should have been warnings before it was just disabled for me while on my final quests...

OscarN_125, Nov 18, 2018
  7. OscarN_125
    OscarN_125 Guest
    I sure hope not, that would be the [Mod Removed- Profanity] of moves, as I was not given any due dates or warnings that this would occur.

OscarN_125, Nov 18, 2018
  8. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

But is correct, fallout 4 left the gamepass so if you have gamepass and you trying to run the game you wont be able to run him, only can if you buy him.

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't launch Fallout 4 all of a sudden. Error 0x82D40007 - Similar Threads - Can't launch Fallout

2. I can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading: I can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading and all it says is to try downloading again and I have but it still doesn't work b0747260-8a84-4ecd-b310-7057ddeb0fa5
  3. Impossible de lancer GTA IV épisode "From Liberty City" [Mod translation-Can't launch GTA...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible de lancer GTA IV épisode "From Liberty City" [Mod translation-Can't launch GTA...: Bonjour, Je viens d'installer GTA IV sur mon PC et je joue en étant connecté mon compte Xbox. Lorsque je veux lancer l'épisode "From Liberty City" il m'est demandé de créer un nouveau compte,...
  4. Can't Launch Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC: I installed Halo from the game pass, and I can't launch it. It doesn't launch from the xbox app, and when I attempt to launch from the start menu it just brings up the game services page on the...
  5. Xbox Game pass PC Game can't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass PC Game can't launch: HI, I have the application Xbox (beta) and my games installed in different partitions. I can play Sea of thieves without any troubles. However I recently installed The outer world exactly in...
  6. Can't Launch Any Games [Skip Ahead]

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Launch Any Games [Skip Ahead]: I keep having this issue randomly where no games or apps are able to launch. After a few home refreshes sometimes it'll start working. Error code 0x8027025a. Are other people having this issue?...
  7. Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services: I can't launch a game I've recently installed \('The Outer Worlds'\). When I try to launch it through Xbox console companion, it opens up the Microsoft store on 'Gaming Services' instead of...
  8. Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps

in XboX Insiders
    Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps: I installed Modern Warfare today via disc onto internal storage. I didn't have enough space to download the 70Gb update so I moved it to external & hit update, then let both run while watching a...
  9. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  10. Can't launch Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Gears 5: Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [ROGLiveService.exe] This is what pops up when i go to launch gears 5 on Xbox live on my PC 7feb82f1-20fb-447d-a81e-95c689bfb3b2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one error 0x82D40007