Can't launch Flynn: Son of Crimson

Discus and support Can't launch Flynn: Son of Crimson in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error: This is rated above the restrictions for Peronal Flynn: Son of Crimson is classified above the restrictions set for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Perongeluk, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Perongeluk
    Perongeluk Guest

I keep getting this error:

This is rated above the restrictions for Peronal

Flynn: Son of Crimson is classified above the restrictions set for this account. Ask an adult to sign in and download. Or you can go ahead and search among the store's hundreds of games.

Now I'm 25 and this account has been well over ten years old at this point, so I'm wondering what the issue is exactly and how I can access the game. If anyone got a clue, please let me know.

Can't launch Flynn: Son of Crimson [​IMG]

:)

Perongeluk, Sep 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you, mate?

Open the Microsoft Store app on your Windows, look for the game in the store, and try to install it there, please.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Perongeluk,

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings.

1. Select Manage family members, and then select the member whose settings you want to update (your account).
    2. Under Access to content, select the desired age-level restriction.
  4. PoisonRogue Win User

GEARS OF WAR

The crimson omen has been available since forever. It's one of the default launch pictures...
  5. Electr0Jesus Win User

Top 3 Games at launch You Can't do without

My launch lineup is going to be...

Killer Instinct + TE2 Fight Stick

Ryse

Dead Rising 3

Crimson Dragon

Peggle 2

It's going to be an expensive launch...
  6. KoreVirus-7E452D96-C Win User

Discuss anything new from TGS

Actual tgs news for some

crimson dragon will be dollar dollars digital on launch same goes for lococycle
Thema:

1. Can't launch Flynn: Son of Crimson - Similar Threads - Can't launch Flynn

2. Can't launch Final Fantasy XIII for PC on Fullscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Final Fantasy XIII for PC on Fullscreen: I got a month of game pass to play Final Fantasy XIII for PC however there are some difficulties. When I launch the game I can play it on Windowed mode in a maximum of 1920x1080, in my 4K 28"...
  3. Can't launch No Man's Sky on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch No Man's Sky on PC: I have the xbox game pass ultimate on PC, and whenever i try opening no man's sky , nothing will happen and if something did happen it is an error that reads "error 12002". I've checked my drivers...
  4. Can't launch PC Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch PC Game Pass games: I'm having an issue with launching game pass games on Windows 10. I am directed to the Microsoft store to update Gaming Services, it will say the update is downloaded but when I click to install...
  5. Can't launch any games on console storage or external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch any games on console storage or external storage: Hello I turned on my xbox today to realize I cant launch any of my games and can't clear my save date either bc there is an endless loading circle on the storage device section of the settings...
  6. Can't launch a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch a game: I'm subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and decided to try the new game called Twelve minutes. I installed it and it's not launching, but when I deactivate my antivirus program it's all good....
  7. Can't save in any X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't save in any X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming: Currently, I'm trying to play at X360 games using the xbox cloud gaming service on the Edge browser on my PC. The games seem to work perfectly but each time I launch a new session of a X360 game,...
  8. Can't launch The Outer Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch The Outer Worlds: Been playing this game for days on gamepass, today when I try to launch it - microsoft store opens instead, "Microsoft gameservice" (translated from swedish: Microsoft Speltjänster). I tryed...
  9. Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...: First off, is anyone else experiencing this? I've not seen anybody else talking about it. Alpha Skip Ahead builds. I have three storage devices plugged into my Series X, it is related to external...
  10. Can't games to launch or install (PC Gamepass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't games to launch or install (PC Gamepass): Like the title says, I can't play any of the games i have installed (cause they won't launch) and I can't download any games. When I click to play a game, it says I need to install "Gaming...