Can't launch Fortnite or other digital games on Xbox One S

Discus and support Can't launch Fortnite or other digital games on Xbox One S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been like a week that I can't play my digital games for a week. When I try to open Fortnite it does not open the game, it stays loading the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hector J. Candelaria, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Can't launch Fortnite or other digital games on Xbox One S

It's been like a week that I can't play my digital games for a week. When I try to open Fortnite it does not open the game, it stays loading the game for a long time and then it returns me to the xbox menu. Can
    someone help me, is it just me or are there others who has the same problem?

:)

Hector J. Candelaria, Dec 7, 2020
  2. PLEASEDCLAW5871 Win User

xbox live

...When xbox one was launched all of the xbox 360 players were diverted to buy ps4 because of ur membership to play fortnite...
    The Xbox One was s released five years later. So Fortnite can't be the reason why people preferred to buy PS4 consoles.

Its my typing mistake i was supposed to write

When fortnite released all the xbox one players diverted to buy ps4 as of xbox membership to play fortnite
  3. thebigrussian37 Win User

Conan isn't working

Same problem with fortnite, digital app or game will refuse to launch
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

Hi Mouthwash92,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to claim Midnight Drive Pack included in Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

May we ask if your purchase is link to your Xbox live account that you use to play Fortnite and Rocket League?

Based on Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle, redeeming the digital content (Midnight Drive Pack) will need no codes and it will be added to the first Microsoft account that redeems it. See more information here: Digital Direct | Xbox.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Claim Victory with the New Xbox Series S - Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - Xbox Wire

Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle | Xbox

Digital Direct | Xbox

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. SpyrosIthaki Win User

Xbox bundle question

I didnt get the forza one,the one i got said xbox one s all digital v2 bundle with minecraft sea of thieves and fortnite.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One S Fortnite All Digital Question

The Fortnite content included in the Xbox One S All Digital Edition bundle is a download of the Battle Royale edition (always free) and a legendary character skin. The details can be found

here
Thema:

Can't launch Fortnite or other digital games on Xbox One S

1. Can't launch Fortnite or other digital games on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Can't launch Fortnite

2. Can't launch the game on pc due to not being able to receive the code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch the game on pc due to not being able to receive the code.: Hi, so I trying to play the game (on Steam) in the past few days but I couldn't. Everytime I try to start the game I get a request to confirm my xbox account. The thing is once I choose my email...
  3. I can't launch Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Forza Horizon 5: The game crashes after the introductory videos or during loading without any error. I've tried everything: closing third-party programs, reinstalling game services, reinstalling the game itself,...
  4. can't launch any game from gamepass pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't launch any game from gamepass pc.: every game I try to launch it says that the game license has expired. ddf5d32d-b029-4d0b-b872-a98c381cfcb4
  5. Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off: I have been trying to download the dlc for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox360, but anytime I try to launch them a message comes up telling me that the game is blocked by parental...
  6. Can't launch any newly downloaded apps Error: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch any newly downloaded apps Error: 0x803F8001: I have recently reactivated my xbox game pass subscription but any new games will not launch and this error comes up: Deep Rock Galactic is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  7. Can't launch games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't launch games: I have Xbox game pass ultimate. On PC, I cant install 99% of the games, only a few games i can install but cant launch. 0x80070005 error always comes up. I also cant launch minecraft from the xbox...
  8. Some PC Gamepass games can't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some PC Gamepass games can't launch: Hello, I have problems with some PC Gamepass games. While i can properly launch and play some games, others will never launch. Actually, they launch the first time, then close suddenly. After...
  9. I can't launch black ops 3 on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch black ops 3 on disc: I've bought 2 different bo3 discs and neither work. All my other discs work on my xbox but ive tried both of the bo3 discs on my friend's xbox and they both work....
  10. Can't launch fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch fortnite: Is anyone having a problem where their microsoft store doesn't work and you can't launch any game, also can anyone help. 1041e7e4-d74b-474e-afaa-2ec926455411