Can't launch Gears 5

Discus and support Can't launch Gears 5 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [ROGLiveService.exe] This is what pops up when i go to launch gears 5 on Xbox live on my PC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BryanD1616, Oct 7, 2019.

1. BryanD1616
    BryanD1616 Guest

Can't launch Gears 5

Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [ROGLiveService.exe]

This is what pops up when i go to launch gears 5 on Xbox live on my PC

:)

BryanD1616, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't launch Gears 5

1. Can't launch Gears 5 - Similar Threads - Can't launch Gears

2. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  3. Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible: At some point I bought Altered Beast to play some nostalgic gaming. Probably years ago when I still had my 360. Anyway about a month ago, I booted it up via backwards compatibility on my One and...
  4. Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.: I bought the game Psychonauts from the xbox 360 store. I've heard good things about it and wanted to play it myself. Ive tried updating my xbox, burning an update to a cd and putting it in, but...
  5. I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it: I cant even play story mode on gta 5 on my xbox one it says I need an xbox live connection why??? dac04003-f8c6-46fb-b070-dae205350e28
  6. Can't launch any apps - 1910.190716-1920

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch any apps - 1910.190716-1920: As of this morning, I am unable to launch any games or apps on my Alpha Ring Xbox. I can't even report a problem because the insider hub also fails to launch. I randomly get either of the two...
  7. I can't install or launch Imperator: Rome via the Xbox app for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install or launch Imperator: Rome via the Xbox app for Windows 10: I have the Game Pass for PC and I had Imperator: Rome installed for a while and today I wanted to play it. But the game just didn't launch when I tried. All other installed games were working...
  8. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  9. Can't seem to get ReCore to launch via the Xbox pc beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to get ReCore to launch via the Xbox pc beta app: No matter what I try I can't seem to get Recore to load up, I click play and it just minimizes the Xbox pc beta app and just stays on my desktop. I thought it might be an issue with choosing the...
  10. I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried: So I've opened up a ticket with the Metro Technical support but I'm gonna paste what I sent to them here as well, because the resolution could come from them or relate to Xbox (Beta), Windows...