Can't launch Gears 5

Discus and support Can't launch Gears 5 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [ROGLiveService.exe] This is what pops up when i go to launch gears 5 on Xbox live on my PC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BryanD1616, Oct 7, 2019.

1. BryanD1616
    BryanD1616 Guest

Can't launch Gears 5

Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [ROGLiveService.exe]

This is what pops up when i go to launch gears 5 on Xbox live on my PC

:)

BryanD1616, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Can't launch Gears 5

Cool, glad it's launching, now. I had guessed Steam because their VAC has reported on a number of things and a search pointed at Steam giving a similar message for other apps like the ROG software.

What I'd ask that you do, is take the info you've got and report that as feedback to the Insiders team through the Windows 10 app.

Details on how to do that in Win 10 are on this page
    , and would help at make the experience better.
  3. BryanD1616 Win User

Can't launch Gears 5

I ended up closing it in task manager and then i got another error regarding Lightning.exe (or Lighting.exe) so i closed that then the game launched. I was using Xbox (beta) on PC not steam.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Can't launch Gears 5

So that is saying there is an anti-cheat function in your game (I would guess it's Steam?) detecting that your ROG taskbar service from your gaming peripherals is cheating software and not allowed.

To test, I would recommend closing out the ROG services or stopping them in your Windows Services (Start > Run > "Services.msc") and testing launching the game from there to see if you still get the error. Let us know if that works and what storefront you're
    running from, and we can see if there are additional steps we can take to mark or identify that service as NOT cheating software.
  5. Rumplestilscar Win User

Can't launch Gears 5

Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [ROGLiveService.exe]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php%3F102062-LightingService-exe-is-activating-EAC-anti-cheat-on-games&ved=2ahUKEwjNx-fNw4XlAhVOc98KHWxyDYkQFjAKegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw24l-vKFC22SixrEeJ_4SSl&cshid=1570292673392

May find something there to correct the problem seems that a lighting service on your system is activating the anti cheat program on your game. May need to uninstall or deactivate the service or program that is causing the issue. Hope the link helps. Have
    fun and happy gaming!
  6. Simple OJ Win User

gears 5

I can't wait to show off my Golden Lancer when Gears 5 launches.
Thema:

Can't launch Gears 5

1. Can't launch Gears 5 - Similar Threads - Can't launch Gears

2. Gears of War 3 won't launch and I can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 won't launch and I can't install: All of a sudden, I can't play Gears 3 on my Xbox One S or another Regular Xbox One in the house, regardless of the fact that I both own it digitally (since Judgement came out) and I have Games...
  3. *( SOLVED )* Can't launch download on dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *( SOLVED )* Can't launch download on dlcs: *( i use default configure and solve this problem like suporte recomend )*. i try instaling games ( ok, no proble ) n dlcs, this last doesn't working and i dont know idea. trade port's wifi and...
  4. Can't launch download on dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch download on dlcs: i try instaling games ( ok, no proble ) n dlcs, this last doesn't working and i dont know idea. trade port's wifi and reinstarting download but nothings works. thanks for reading this post...
  5. Can't Launch Games or Apps after update today 6/4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Launch Games or Apps after update today 6/4: My Xbox One automatically updated today at 12:38pm and since then, all my pins and groups have been removed from my home page, and when I try to launch a game or app from the Game & Apps section,...
  6. Xbox running very slow, can't launch any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox running very slow, can't launch any game: I have a original 2013 XB1. About two weeks ago I had multiple game updates come at the same time. I have fairly slow internet and that week there were a series of storms where I live, resulting...
  7. Can't Launch Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch Sea of Thieves: Hello, I have already ordered the game via MMOGA via key but it isn't playable in my XBOX beta app anymore. I have already played it previously though... but it only gives me the buy option now....
  8. I can't get games I have downloaded from Game pass to launch

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get games I have downloaded from Game pass to launch: None of the game I have downloaded through the new xbox beta are launching. I have the game pass it shows up on my account profile but the games don't launch. Sea thieves briefly shows a splash...
  9. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  10. Can't launch digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch digital game: My brother bought Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on the Xbox store back when it was on sale for $15, and now it says he does not own it. It was not the Game Pass version and I was the one to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game security violation detected gears 5

2. game security violation detected gears 5 xbox